3D Printing Patreons

55 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Answering "whatever happened to the Cabbage Patch Kids".

I'll admit, I considered dropping for a while because I wasn't feeling the demons from the concept sketches, but the acutal sculpts are very nice.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

As tends to be the trend, the additional anniversary announcement for Crippled God Foundry was a poll of a full re-release from a previous month, on top of Monstrober, the normal set, and the Throwbacks:

image.thumb.png.7de232ad5ed08adfe7331a4e195901a3.png

I voted for Abyssal Waters, but it looks like Necromanteion of Acheron will win this vote. That also looks like a cool set, and these are free bonus minis, so I'm more than happy with that.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Olaf the Stout said:

I voted for Abyssal Waters, but it looks like Necromanteion of Acheron will win this vote. That also looks like a cool set, and these are free bonus minis, so I'm more than happy with that.

TBH I was hoping for anything but Monster Hunters as that's the only set out of that list I had!

For those who missed a month, Stonehaven Miniatures just launched "Stonehaven Heroes : 3d Printable Miniatures" on Kickstarter, a collection of mostly their 3D Sculpts from Patreon in bundles.

• Like 3

On 9/22/2022 at 12:04 PM, Cygnwulf said:

I'll admit, I considered dropping for a while because I wasn't feeling the demons from the concept sketches, but the acutal sculpts are very nice.

Oh, I love those cabbage heads!

I'm tempted by that farm in another Patreon, just for the cabbages.

The plaguelings hiding among the cabbages.

Did you know some Asian vampire types can disguise themselves as vegetables?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Oh, I love those cabbage heads!

I'm tempted by that farm in another Patreon, just for the cabbages.

The plaguelings hiding among the cabbages.

Did you know some Asian vampire types can disguise themselves as vegetables?

I bet you that they're radishes. Those got some bite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Heroes Infinite for October - Dayum, just... dayum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oP94iz9984&feature=share&utm_source=EJGixIgBCJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

The bad news for the Patreons... our internet was out until 12:15 AM - just in time to not be able to cancel some Patreons, and not join another at the last minute....

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Sad 2

Picked up a couple last month & decided to keep em this month. Oddly Roleplaying Miniatures, I subbed yesterday & normally I don't do that (ie 1 day for whatever, then get charged the same amount again....uhhh no) but there was 1 spot left in their early bird pricing tier & they had a giant space hamster sculpt. Hoping they have more Spelljammer sculpts in the future. The other was Twin Goddess, one I've debated many times, figured stay with them for a bit. TG is one of those, I really like, but their offerings can be a bit all over the place when it comes to selections.

• Like 3

It's a more subdued month due to the ongoing Kickstarter, but Stonehaven has a great theme this month: monstrous versions of previous releases:

image.thumb.png.4c5bf8cdbd72d6cbedb7f2ed371d210d.png

The Dwarf Ranger as a Werewolf and the Ranger Zombie with her swords through her back are my favorites.

• Like 3

Huh, looks like I ended up winning a free month to a tribe of my choice in MMF's anniversary giveaway.  they sent me a form to fill out and indicate which one I want for the month of November.  Problem is, it's basically EVERY tribe and now I has the analysis paralysis.  Plus it's picking now for the November release so I don't even know what each tribe will be working on.....

• Like 2