3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Olaf the Stout said:

And now I get the free month email! 😂

Yah, oddly I got it as well, but I'm already a member (thou not on Tribes, which I'm thinking of swapping too once the loyalty reward comes & goes on Patreon).

Debating on signing up for like 2 or 3 Tribes, for their month's offerings, we shall see. One of those is Duncan Shadow, as I know the titan will be more then what his Tribe is when it releases to retail + I can always use the code for some bandits of his. Anther is Titanforge, as I like the "Skaven" that he is offering + I love those 3 pack of character minis. I kinda wish there was just a club for those each month.

• Like 2

"Wargames Atlantic" has their issues with Tribes fixed, for their first digital launch.  Some of the items may eventually be made in HIPS, but right now it is focused on supplementing the existing line (heroes, conversion parts, unit leaders)

image.thumb.png.6740a4531ef31939395b786c338570ae.pngimage.thumb.png.6740a4531ef31939395b786c338570ae.png

It is an insane amount of stuff.  "The Damned" are only labeled by part number, that is going to take a while to figure out how to slice!

• Like 3

Crippled God Foundry just launched their Dungeons of Despair campaign on Kickstarter. Early bird deal is 39 Euros for 398 STLs in the core set (about 30 minis, 17 bases and 350 pieces of terrain of various sizes), with 6 stretch goals hit already (unlocking every 2k Euros at the moment).

They also have an all-in set and a heap of add-ons for good prices. I would have bought, but I already own them.

• Like 3

While they are still fixing some issues with their first month of Digital relase, Wargames Atlantic has posted some previews for this month's "Civlians" theme:

image.png.f6185bf74cb12c19dc3dddaa41d1a506.pngimage.png.39f03c797fdcc036a11a9db690d95001.png

Looks like much requested parts to make the Deathfields "Cannon Fodder" into workers.  I'm excited about modular unarmored Halflings (without shoes)!

• Like 3