3D Printing Patreons

I keep getting rewards from patreons I was a part of at one time on mmf right now. I was with Lion Tower & recently received August? stls. I guess they were never delivered that month or something. I recall Dan working on them but nothing was really saying ooooo ahhhhhh enough for me to stay. Nice to see he came through for that month.

This morning I got Lord of the Print Welcome pack & the month I was part of them (had a dragon battle I really liked + hey $10 vs $39.99 for the dragon duel itself, yah no brainer there).

• Like 2

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when a Patreon sets up with MMF, and is going to archive all their releases there, if you were a backer for a particular month, MMF will add it to your library automatically.  You should only be granted access to the releases for the months you backed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

that is correct.. and some Patreons give you them right away, others wait until the end of the month or the following month.. LOTP is just now getting past months into the system.. apparently it takes some time

Which did lead to me getting a new mini.

When I joined the Dragon Chicken wasn't part of the welcome pack, now it is!

So I got it.

• Like 3

I'm not complaining. ^_^

I just remember Dan Kelly not getting to all the versions of the character. I think it was a artificer with a more modern look to it. So I wasn't worried about getting it.

I really need to re-organize my stl files. It took forever to find Cast N Play's Mythical Clash download. (had the satyrs I needed). Thou I will admit I did come upon anther hag mini. She is part of CnP's swamp theme month. Now I gotta decide do I want that one or the one I just got......

• Like 3

1.png?token-time=1606461248&token-hash=l

Epic Miniatures started previewing next month. I'm not overly fond of this one as I'll only be able to use one of it. I had a similar problem with some Cast'n'play releases. I think the "release the same model in different poses"-approach works better with monsters than with humanoids.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jadeite said:

Epic Miniatures started previewing next month. I'm not overly fond of this one as I'll only be able to use one of it. I had a similar problem with some Cast'n'play releases. I think the "release the same model in different poses"-approach works better with monsters than with humanoids.

This is just the first part, there will be Elder Gods/Lovecrafts stuff, they mentioned mimics and possibly something Desert related.

As for me, I will probably print one or two of this guy for separate projects.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jadeite said:

Given what Epic's recent releases have looked like I'd hazard that the multiple poses isn't going to mean there are two fewer other things, just that there are that many more models included. 

• Like 3

Mini Monster Mayhem has a YouTube video of this month's releases - pretty nice.

Definitely my favorite aboleth minis - much as I like the Reaper Goroloths.

And a really nice mini that I might use for Father Dagon. (The Reaper Dagon will become Mother Hydra, in the person of Yemoja - a twin tailed West African sea/river/fertility goddess.)

Megan has called dibs on the shaknado (I found a spell for it online for her) while I am all about those aboleths.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

11 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Mini Monster Mayhem has a YouTube video of this month's releases - pretty nice.

Definitely my favorite aboleth minis - much as I like the Reaper Goroloths.

And a really nice mini that I might use for Father Dagon. (The Reaper Dagon will become Mother Hydra, in the person of Yemoja - a twin tailed West African sea/river/fertility goddess.)

Megan has called dibs on the sharknado (I found a spell for it online for her) while I am all about those aboleths.

The Auld Grump

Oh, that was a different one.

Their first video wasn't as good.

• Like 2