3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting everyone talking about Mordheim, I just bought a PS4 mordheim game during black friday:) I am more excited about playing Tiny Tina's wonderlands on the PS5:)

Anyway back to Patreons and related issues. I have really cut back on backing:) Aside from the few free tribes I have gotten, I am now down to just:

Clay Cyanide

RN Estudio

Great Grimoire

and dungeons and maidens

Honestly, with the way the past 3 months have gone, I am surprised I haven't just walked away from everything (and Believe me, that thought has popped up way too much)

I have been trying to get back to where I was, but it has been hard. Seriously, all I have been doing the past 3 weeks has been getting the boys to school, coming home and sleeping then picking them up:(

I did want to get everyone's opinion as I try to pull myself together, what is the opinion of these 2 computers? Would they be good for slicing and zbrush work?

HP 15.6 in. Intel Core i3 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Touchscreen Laptop

Acer Aspire 3 14 in. AMD Ryzen 3 2.6GHz 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Laptop

I am just contemplating a possible backup because my Dell got damaged when the paramedics tossed the room:( It works, I just can't close it. Hopefully I can get the hinge fixed.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2023 at 7:51 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

For a small creator, Big Bad Evil Guy has some great stuff for cheap:

resize-azod-group-prod-1.thumb.jpg.a3c0e864e73de6bf1678a27eac4ab514.jpg

Is this a split from their normal Sordane releases or replacing it?  I know they must have been facing burnout with the size of those monthly releases.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Is this a split from their normal Sordane releases or replacing it?  I know they must have been facing burnout with the size of those monthly releases.

Not familiar with their previous history, but this is their December release for $2. I do see that they still have Sordane Stories, but I'm not familiar with it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well that's a first.

I got an invitation for a free trial on MMF for Worldforge.

But the Free Trial should be claimed in the Early Bird Tier which is sold out, so you can't claim it at all...

I messaged them, curious to see how this plays out.

If it's from Witchsong (because of their creator boost), it's bring worked out. 

• Like 1