3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle Yak's December release expanded their Cankerfen Boggrots, which means expanding my naughty night goblin Mordheim warband. ::):

I like that they have gobgirls as well as gobboys. 

Also picked up a goblin inna bathtub from Jiggly Stix, I think.

720X720-bathtimegobbo-store-0011.jpg

Making a diorama with the dwarf inna tub - she is looking at the dwarf suspiciously.

The dwarf is scrubbing and singing. Not suspicious at all.

720X720-nano-che-si-lava-1.jpg

Little do they know, they will end up a couple. ::P:

I have no idea what innkeeper thought this was a good idea!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

How is it?

Well the Dragonbane pregen figures for me are worth the price. The extras are interesting. There was a code for a expensive boutique gaming store (mostly fancy material dice & some painting stuff). There is a pdf 5e winter/cold adventure which has some fantastic artwork. I'll be using the winter queen artwork for my holiday adventure which I'll finally start this week (gotta love the slowness of my gaming group). Along with the adventure there were accompanied stls for the creatures (multi armed creatures, some yetiis & some ice hound things, would have been nice to have the NPC/human adversaries thou too. There is a big bad from Hit Point Press, along with the pdf that goes with those. Finally there are 3 stl/pdf of odd dragons like flower dragons & such.

(forgot these - but I also got CVP's Nutcracker Suite minis & DragonTrappers Dogoos Adventure PDF, along with a few dog related stls from them (I'm assuming it's part of that adventure), as well).

Overall I'll continue just for the Dragonbane stuff, so the extras are just that extras.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, really getting the free tribe offers lately. I just redeemed Claymore Miniatures, & Tuesday I received anther one for Claudio Casini. Last week, I picked up Rnestudio again as well (they've really changed over the years.....). Also Hit Point Press came aboard sometime this month as well.

I just gotta remember to cancel these in 8 days, ha ha. Great stuff by all, but nothing I really wanna pay for right now.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, haldir said:

Wow, really getting the free tribe offers lately. I just redeemed Claymore Miniatures, & Tuesday I received anther one for Claudio Casini. Last week, I picked up Rnestudio again as well (they've really changed over the years.....). Also Hit Point Press came aboard sometime this month as well.

I just gotta remember to cancel these in 8 days, ha ha. Great stuff by all, but nothing I really wanna pay for right now.

Yeah, I’ve got a couple of free trials this month that almost seem like they’re random.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

I usually really like RN Estudio's stuff, but their December release doesn't do it for me except 1 figure. I've been tempted to subscribe for it but I'll probably see if they ever release it singly.

They generally do release them, or at least they did. I was a long time Patreon member back before they went the video game/anime #whatever releases.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, haldir said:

They generally do release them, or at least they did. I was a long time Patreon member back before they went the video game/anime #whatever releases.

I was just looking over their stuff on MMF and didn't see the figure. But it was listed in the "recommended for you" off to the side so I got it!

• Like 2

On 12/21/2023 at 12:57 PM, Humansquish said:

I usually really like RN Estudio's stuff, but their December release doesn't do it for me except 1 figure. I've been tempted to subscribe for it but I'll probably see if they ever release it singly.

Are you talking about their tribes offerings or Patreon? I believe their tribes is completely different offerings from their patreon. I kinda liked their western RPG theme this month, love the Rankin/Bass versions of Hobbit A lot:) Just wish they would just release their Mortal Kombat and A-Team ideas and stop listening to everyone voting the same damn crap every month.

• Like 3