3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Month 2 of "The Adventure" on MMF, kinda of ehhh.

While the new stl files are nice, nothing I see myself really wanting to print out in the near future. I need to dwnld the pdf adventures before commenting on those. No Dragonbane mini so far (it's late) & I haven't see what the Anycubic resin coupon code is yet either.

Hopefully, this gets a bit more exciting in the near future.

• Like 2

I didn't realize Punga was adding a new tier for the Fantasy Warbands on their Patreon rather than Fantasy Football sets, so I had to upgrade from my January sign-up to get their Druzhinas.  Not the end of the world, I like Draugr and the Frozen Dead set is easily moved to full fantasy.

Get an invite for the Free Trial on MMF the next day.  Dang.

image.thumb.png.164659eea43423d754d9ed0ca5d24569.pngimage.thumb.png.a627bb473b33afca5a10d599c5b830b6.png

• Like 8

On 1/2/2024 at 3:16 PM, haldir said:

Month 2 of "The Adventure" on MMF, kinda of ehhh.

While the new stl files are nice, nothing I see myself really wanting to print out in the near future. I need to dwnld the pdf adventures before commenting on those. No Dragonbane mini so far (it's late) & I haven't see what the Anycubic resin coupon code is yet either.

Hopefully, this gets a bit more exciting in the near future.

File & code are finally out.  The wraith is decent,  matches the portrait artwork at least.  The rest of the guy is anyone's guess as there is no artwork of that in the adventure.

Anycubic code is nice but you have to buy more to get a better deal + I'm not a AC resin user. Also it's for colored resin.  I'm not sure if grey color is part of that promo.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

The OPR ghouls are strangely adorable. :wow:

To be honest, too adorable. I collected their Egyptian Undead and was really looking forward to their Vampire faction, it doesn't do it for me sadly.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 12:46 PM, haldir said:

Anycubic code is nice but you have to buy more to get a better deal + I'm not a AC resin user. Also it's for colored resin.  I'm not sure if grey color is part of that promo.

I can't speak for this specific promo, but when I got my printer (black friday 2022) I got their resin deal which was for random colours. 20% of what they sent me was grey, which suggests they would count it as a normal colour.

• Like 3

Coolness, I just noticed this in my MMF library (from The Adventure):

720X720-409-kepesk.jpg

It'll make a great subsitute for this creature:

02-009.Courier.png

Whirlwind, some sorta sea serpent in the Planescape adventure "Turn of Fortune's Wheel". Considering a prepainted version is coming out soon, but I think it retails for 50 to 60 dollars & I need 2 of them, yah, the CnP version is perfect for this.

prepaint (March '24)

whirlwyrm_render.jpg

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, haldir said:

Coolness, I just noticed this in my MMF library (from The Adventure):

720X720-409-kepesk.jpg

It'll make a great subsitute for this creature:

02-009.Courier.png

Whirlwind, some sorta sea serpent in the Planescape adventure "Turn of Fortune's Wheel". Considering a prepainted version is coming out soon, but I think it retails for 50 to 60 dollars & I need 2 of them, yah, the CnP version is perfect for this.

prepaint (March '24)

whirlwyrm_render.jpg

You can mirror one of them so they aren't identical.

Been doing that lately, and changing scales a bit.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

I print a mirror of almost every mini I print. Glad I’m not the only one!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Yah, I try to get a mirror in on multiple miniatures, then again I don't think my players notice anyways....:poke:

• Like 2