So Artisan Guild has changed their Poll policy.

Instead of voting which Set you want, they now decide for themselves and you can vote for the content of that Set.

For example,

In January they're going to do the Frostmetal Clan.

Patreons can vote if they want all Orcs/All Ogres/Half Orcs and Half Ogres/more Orcs than Ogres or more Ogres than Orcs.

It seems a set made up half of Orcs and half of Ogres is winning.

To be honest, I love AG's style.

But in December they're having Wood Elves which I kinda like, but not all of it.

And I already have a lot of Ogres/Orcs.

So I'm slowly starting to doubt if I want to keep them.

On the other hand, these do look pretty cool.

The questions I need to ask myself is, will I print and paint them?

Do I want to spend the money on AG or on another Patreon with a theme that suits me more?

image.png.47ee37f70ca97d35545f084f948393fc.png

I will stay with EPIC for sure though.

More from the upcoming December Set:

Wow...just wow...

I can use them for either the Reptilians in my Lost World Project or for my Stygian Army in the Shifting Sands Project.

Excuse me while I start running around in circles and screaming from excitement.

image.png.193d79b1327f1825ad11dd8ab41ce0e0.pngimage.png.162ed9d4f1ed33d8e0d95d9c6ce13aca.png

image.png.413838b4442ef13b2197b5ac8244cbed.pngimage.png.ce4fdc02f1a57c14a7b0e9b5e3865454.png

image.png.e1007b7f6687017016252b88591718fc.pngimage.png.0ec5682632d672074880343598703e90.pngimage.png.f796f411f7090bedda903a4f76e12eaa.png

image.png.156e7063e48f5571a917253ecdf8f478.png

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

Well, I think I hate you guys....spent first half of this vacation week downloading stl’s from the various Kickstarters and Patreon’s I have backed this past year.  About half way through I filled up

Posted Images

Heroes Infinite has shown their December release -

1.jpg?token-time=1607810296&token-hash=o

There's enough there that interests me to be worth the $10 - but not enough to make me enthusiastic about it.

Zebreyriaa is the one I might have bought alone, and given their normal pricing, she might well be $10 all alone.

Oddly, I am more enthusiastic about the angels they had a few months ago, even if I have less use for them.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Heroes Infinite has shown their December release -

1.jpg?token-time=1607810296&token-hash=o

There's enough there that interests me to be worth the $10 - but not enough to make me enthusiastic about it.

Zebreyriaa is the one I might have bought alone, and given their normal pricing, she might well be $10 all alone.

Oddly, I am more enthusiastic about the angels they had a few months ago, even if I have less use for them.

The Auld Grump

I like them, but would that Elzefar be able to stand like that?

Sometimes the designs look awesome but make me wonder if they will hold up when printed and assembled.

I like the mounted minis most, althoug a bit strange that winged creatures would choose to ride a wingless mount.

I just printed two EPIC MINIATURES.

Serpent Summoner

Female Spectre.

Review

Awesome Detail

Heroic 28mm size by default not oversized.

The Spectre's daggers are very thin. Place light supports with a very thin tip on those and be careful when removing supports.

Printed in Resin and I feel like these are really meant for that.

I doubt those daggers would print in FDM.

Maybe the bigger minis might.

20201129_193715.jpg

20201129_193649.jpg

• Like 3
On 11/26/2020 at 3:25 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

Cast n Play has revealed their December sets -

1.png?token-time=1607633817&token-hash=M

1.png?token-time=1607633817&token-hash=b

And their Throwback -

1.png?token-time=1607633817&token-hash=z

Some cool stuff! *EDIT* For some reason, they really make me want to play Warhammer Quest....

The Auld Grump

Oh good I didn't pick up anything in the BF sale that I'll get starting next month...^_^ I guess one of the bad things about throwback sets.

• Like 1
On 11/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, haldir said:

Oh good I didn't pick up anything in the BF sale that I'll get starting next month...^_^ I guess one of the bad things about throwback sets.

I really like those sewer walls and floors.

It will go well with the kobolds from Artisan Guild a while back.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3