• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

OH. OH HAHA. I do not recommend googling MMF at work if you can't remember what it stands for in a website abbreviation and forgot that hobbies other than miniatures exist!!!

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

More EPIC for January.

WEREBEARS and GRYPHON

image.png.1106d1874d992b2fab85d4d7470897e1.pngimage.png.2d2916f9155cbb13f2695077d2b924ea.png

image.png.7cbae4e1db73fb56eede7e3fd3960a99.pngimage.png.f01cd1e7f41a04e07123d18be49d9a4f.png

image.png.c843b6728850da30b105e12fdec8aacf.png

Again, kinda eh for me. Guess it all part of the glut of minis I have right now. I kinda wish the w'bears were a bit thicker thou. I like em stockier. I do like the one with the shield.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, haldir said:

Again, kinda eh for me. Guess it all part of the glut of minis I have right now. I kinda wish the w'bears were a bit thicker thou. I like em stockier. I do like the one with the shield.

January is Monster Rampage, aimed at D&D Players.

Could be a lot you already have minis for.

I like them will add these to my projects.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, haldir said:

Yes, these svelte bears are obviously early spring werebears, that have just roused from their long winter hibernation-sleep and therefore have no body fat left. Now they are hangry and have come out to play feed.
OR they are the kind of werebears one can read about in all that so-called romance serialized novels that are cluttering up the bookstores these days. You know, the ones with all the abs on the covers. 

• Haha 4

Stocky werebear

giong-p-bear-warrior1-wl.jpg?1592506234

Now I'd love it if someone did that picture into a stl file!! Tbh, I think the only werebear I have is Reaper's metal offering:

02753_G.jpg

(now that after I went looking for that pic, I noticed I have the recent Bones one, which I like as well). I'm not a fan of the Nolzur's one. Who knows with my players playing in the Moonshae Isles, I may need more 'bears, so we shall see.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Archvillain has you covered 

Bear Vanguard imageBear Vanguard image

Got em!! BF sale on MMF. Fantastic sculpt. It'll make for a great Goliath werebear if we ever run Icewind Dale again.

32 minutes ago, vulture said:

I don't mind that they are skinny. It makes them seem more like man-bear hybrids than just anthropomorphic bears. I think I could make the one splitting the tree look pretty wicked.

The one with the tree is pretty interesting as well. I'll use em if I need more 'bears but overall it's kinda eh to me (not bad, not good).

As far as stocky, I don't see a skinny werebear with this guy:

oleksij-novikov.jpg

World's Strongest Man 2020 champion Oleksij Novikov.

Flipping the channels after I got home work this morning & this was on. I watched a little bit he was competing at the time.

• Like 3