• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Yeah, Grump thought the same, when he decided to get me "my" printer.   Resin will happen, but he was right "my" printer is MY PRINTER!   I didn't expect that.   But he w

Posted Images

Not sure if this is right topic to post in, but after hearing everyone talking about hero forge, I got bored and decided to use the hero creator. A rat, after all I am the Ratmaster:) What do you all think? I haven't bought it yet, and will probably buy just the STL and print my own (eventually haha), but I do have it saved:)

311078899_Heroscreenshot.thumb.jpg.055ca8437200af44df676985152b14e3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Not sure if this is right topic to post in, but after hearing everyone talking about hero forge, I got bored and decided to use the hero creator. A rat, after all I am the Ratmaster:) What do you all think? I haven't bought it yet, and will probably buy just the STL and print my own (eventually haha), but I do have it saved:)

311078899_Heroscreenshot.thumb.jpg.055ca8437200af44df676985152b14e3.jpg

Looks great,

There is a thread for heroforge building stuff

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90509-heroforge-interesting-creature-builds/

• Like 1
18 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Titan forge Preview for Feb

1.jpg?token-time=1611587822&token-hash=soc_hRF25jG8UCNlPaRiPolNCLzuFo7_fXMha-ZDLtE%3D1.jpg?token-time=1611587822&token-hash=8ZW1rjs99MWfmzphVRyAMtRStRC1esvigOoVux3-2LE%3D

Oooohhhhh Shiny!!!!

In other news.

PRINTYOURMONSTERS is not going to do their new KS on Kickstarter!

They will use MMF for it!!!

Rocks and Plants 2 will be there soon!

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

What's he called? My search skills suck

"Achtung!!" :lol:

(glad someone asked, as I was about too. ::D:)

Sweet! Got a handful of backload files from Patreons I was part of this morning. All are on MMF. Thou this one is current membership:

1.png?token-time=1611521508&token-hash=W

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, haldir said:

"Achtung!!" :lol:

(glad someone asked, as I was about too. ::D:)

Sweet! Got a handful of backload files from Patreons I was part of this morning. All are on MMF. Thou this one is current membership:

1.png?token-time=1611521508&token-hash=W

pre-supported? Becuase that would drive me crazy otherwise:)

• Like 2