4 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

pre-supported? Becuase that would drive me crazy otherwise:)

I'm not sure, I haven't downloaded it, (in the process now).

EDIT: Yes

He's a biggun!!

720X720-screen-shot-2021-01-10-at-14-24-

He's made up of 7 stl files.

• Like 5
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Well, I think I hate you guys....spent first half of this vacation week downloading stl’s from the various Kickstarters and Patreon’s I have backed this past year.  About half way through I filled up

Posted Images

2 hours ago, haldir said:

"Achtung!!" :lol:

(glad someone asked, as I was about too. ::D:)

Sweet! Got a handful of backload files from Patreons I was part of this morning. All are on MMF. Thou this one is current membership:

1.png?token-time=1611521508&token-hash=W

Whoa!

Glad we have that Patreon!

I don't thow what I'll use it for, but it's MINE!

• Like 3

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread! ^_^

I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A couple times there's been an odd line or pancake on an order and I say, "oh nooooo I guess I'll have to be the one to paint this instead since you need to print another anywaaaays...." *whisks it away to my room*

I've got a big one (117mm!!) of this girl on my desk now and I am just :wub:

image.thumb.png.2992a8436ec9593067773a39bc6791f5.png

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread! ^_^

I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A couple times there's been an odd line or pancake on an order and I say, "oh nooooo I guess I'll have to be the one to paint this instead since you need to print another anywaaaays...." *whisks it away to my room*

I've got a big one (117mm!!) of this girl on my desk now and I am just :wub:

image.thumb.png.2992a8436ec9593067773a39bc6791f5.png

Yah I picked up her bust a couple weeks ago. I may have to get the rest of her, along with the skater witch full figure as well. WWT, great stuff!!

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

OH. OH HAHA.

I do not recommend googling MMF at work if you can't remember what it stands for in a website abbreviation and forgot that hobbies other than miniatures exist!!!

EEP!  :lol:

MyMiniFactory.

NOT threesomes!

~~~

We are trying to drop down to less than $50 for Patreons.

I just discovered Asgard Rising.

When I'm running a Norse game.

At least we're consistent. <_< Trying to figure out what to drop was how we went up to over $70 in the first place.

But they have palisade walls. I'm running the game online, but WANT!!! That is effing AWESOME!

720X720-1000x1000-palisade-asgard-rising

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
44 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

OH. OH HAHA.

I do not recommend googling MMF at work if you can't remember what it stands for in a website abbreviation and forgot that hobbies other than miniatures exist!!!

Type the full name, you'll be okay:)

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:
1 hour ago, Morihalda said:

OH. OH HAHA.

Type the full name, you'll be okay:)

I typed it short to look it up because at the moment, I didn't remember what it stands for in a website abbreviation. I have the actual site bookmarked. :lol:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

EEP!  :lol:

MyMiniFactory.

NOT threesomes!

~~~

We are trying to drop down to less than $50 for Patreons.

I just discovered Asgard Rising.

When I'm running a Norse game.

At least we're consistent. <_< Trying to figure out what to drop was how we went up to over $70 in the first place.

But they have palisade walls. I'm running the game online, but WANT!!! That is effing AWESOME!

720X720-1000x1000-palisade-asgard-rising

These were part of the 50% sale from basically Black Friday to New Years. I think I picked up something from them. Heck I can't even remember now. ^_^

• Like 3
8 hours ago, haldir said:

These were part of the 50% sale from basically Black Friday to New Years. I think I picked up something from them. Heck I can't even remember now. ^_^

Looking at that palisade has me playng Skyrim again, with my loyal Dragon Spotter.

BD has been my Dragon Spotter since before she could talk.

• Like 2

Downloading my Patreon files (eh, back to the 15th of a month for downloading & I was doing so well with them too!! :lol:). Artisan Guild, if you hit download all it's 5.9 GB.....yah I'll just be getting the pre-supported ones 1.something GB.

One Gold Piece for Jan:

1.jpg?token-time=1611847759&token-hash=o

1.jpg?token-time=1611847759&token-hash=g

1.jpg?token-time=1611847759&token-hash=2

• Like 3