• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Well, I think I hate you guys....spent first half of this vacation week downloading stl’s from the various Kickstarters and Patreon’s I have backed this past year.  About half way through I filled up

Posted Images

On 1/13/2021 at 2:42 PM, PaganMegan said:

EEP!  :lol:

MyMiniFactory.

NOT threesomes!

~~~

We are trying to drop down to less than $50 for Patreons.

I just discovered Asgard Rising.

When I'm running a Norse game.

At least we're consistent. <_< Trying to figure out what to drop was how we went up to over $70 in the first place.

But they have palisade walls. I'm running the game online, but WANT!!! That is effing AWESOME!

720X720-1000x1000-palisade-asgard-rising

You left out that looking at the Asgad Rising led to ANOTHER Patreon...

STL Creator Sampler - a $4 Patreon of monthly samples of several creators....

Next time MMF has a sale on Asgard Rising, we are totally getting that palisade. Just looking at it, I can see three scenarios, right off the bat - not including wargame scenarios.

It is, indeed, awesome.

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

Geez and now I am considering Clay cyanide to patreon:( Man, I haven't even set up the printers yet:( But the steampunk is so awesome (really want that dr. jekyll/mr. hyde)

If you are in doubt, it is always an option to cancel your patreon immediately so you only pay for the month. Those stls usually go way up in price after the patreon-month is over, and that is if they even are available to buy later.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Maledrakh said:

If you are in doubt, it is always an option to cancel your patreon immediately so you only pay for the month. Those stls usually go way up in price after the patreon-month is over, and that is if they even are available to buy later.

And if you're taking it for the first time, welcome pack, theme of the month, discount on MMF for some stuff.

Hit and Run!!!

I mean...it's a bargain really.

Castnplay is going North!

image.png.62fbb9bb96d464fa521412b79923630e.png

image.png.dfb2abe754daac3920b404917e487d75.png

• Like 4

Yasashii Kyojin Studio & Dragon Trappers Lodge are teaming up as well.

Voting right now (I won't vote due to the stupid "Lets show who is winning before you vote" process....).

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Well I think I'll stay on to both White werewolf tavern and Clay cyanide for now. I am hoping the February vote for clay cyanide  is going to the vampire Castlevania group, I'd love to get that! 

Check out Arch Villain on MMF, they have a wonderful Vampire/Werewolf set.