1 hour ago, Maledrakh said:

might this one be a bit too close to the pathfinder horned hunter ? Since it is pretty much identical.

Armored Satyr they call it.

Did you see the female plant trap?

There are more pics, but those are more revealing...

image.thumb.png.30dcfa10eb22c6bdc63762a85b6c5c71.png

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

so, this is a February release correct? so, If I pledged today, that big honking list they show for January is everything I can download?

Generally Epic is the current month, the previous month & whatever throwback stuff they decide to put in there. It's a good Patreon.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, haldir said:

Generally Epic is the current month, the previous month & whatever throwback stuff they decide to put in there. It's a good Patreon.

They don't mention it, but I assume a few here would know. Does Epic miniatures provide pre-supported files or are we on our own?? That kind of helps my decision on these things:)

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

They don't mention it, but I assume a few here would know. Does Epic miniatures provide pre-supported files or are we on our own?? That kind of helps my decision on these things:)

They offer pre-supported files, usually a few weeks after the supportless release.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

so, this is a February release correct? so, If I pledged today, that big honking list they show for January is everything I can download?

If you join now you the whole January plus a small welcome pack of Elves and Goblins and a Throwback Set.

HINT..if you join at February 1st, and be quick you get all of those and February release will follow two days later.

Basically paying once for two months, two throwbacks and a welcome pack.

9 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Yes, after a few weeks they provide presupports.

Edited by Glitterwolf
20 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

If you join now you the whole January plus a small welcome pack of Elves and Goblins and a Throwback Set.

HINT..if you join at February 1st, and be quick you get all of those and February release will follow two days later.

Basically paying once for two months, two throwbacks and a welcome pack.

So, if I joined now, wouldn't I be getting January's and December's sets?  (sets 13 and 14?). I kind of like the listings for 13, so I think it would be worth it to join now:)

So, since we are halfway into January, the January presupports should be up? and I would assume December, throwback and welcome sets already have them:)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So, if I joined now, wouldn't I be getting January's and December's sets?  (sets 13 and 14?). I kind of like the listings for 13, so I think it would be worth it to join now:)

So, since we are halfway into January, the January presupports should be up? and I would assume December, throwback and welcome sets already have them:)

It depends. They have a limited time frame in the month that they keep the offerings up.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

NOPE.

The keep their files up till about the 5th/7th of the next month.

So you would have needed to join at Jan 1st and downloaded it before that.

Example.

You join Feb 1st -2021.

You can download Jan 2021 till about the 5th or the 7th ( including the throwback from Jan).

After that they disappear for you.

Then FEB is available and you can get those ( including throwback FEB ) Sometimes around the 3rd sometimes a little later.

A few weeks after that th presupports arrive for FEB.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
On 1/19/2021 at 2:50 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

Wait until the first. Seriously.

Epic is AWESOME!  They let you download the previous month for the first few days of the month, both the regular release AND their Throwback!

So you will get noth January AND February.

That is a CRAPTON of minis!

I'm afraid you missed the December ones though. ::(:

Still, February is also looking awesome. ::):

On 1/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, Maledrakh said:

might this one be a bit too close to the pathfinder horned hunter ? Since it is pretty much identical.

1.png?token-time=1612281615&token-hash=BBy-IG5j6BGUaL7lr3Y1JLs5RUimgRBBeGqJ3i_TNqo%3D

Both are taken from the Horned God of the Hunt, so there is a reason they are similar.

I prefer Herne, with antlers instead of ram's horns. ::):

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 1
On 1/19/2021 at 12:40 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Armored Satyr they call it.

Did you see the female plant trap?

There are more pics, but those are more revealing...

image.thumb.png.30dcfa10eb22c6bdc63762a85b6c5c71.png

Hey baby, want to come by and polinate me, some time?

LOVE these!

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

How are the pre-supports provided? Are they chitubox/lychee files or are they baked in?

I was curious and checked their MMF store and it looks like the supports do not 'survive' the trip there ::(:.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Illithar said:

How are the pre-supports provided? Are they chitubox/lychee files or are they baked in?

I was curious and checked their MMF store and it looks like the supports do not 'survive' the trip there ::(:.

They are in a separate folder in dropbox. They are stl files, not lychee or chitubox.

So I decided to just pledge now, as I did not want to scramble last minute trying to get January and the throwbacks (I figure on top of changing out January, the throwbacks are changing out as well, correct?). There are a lot to download:) I grabbed the presupported for all available, and now need to wade through the regular files:)

• Like 2