8 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

They are in a separate folder in dropbox. They are stl files, not lychee or chitubox.

So I decided to just pledge now, as I did not want to scramble last minute trying to get January and the throwbacks (I figure on top of changing out January, the throwbacks are changing out as well, correct?). There are a lot to download:) I grabbed the presupported for all available, and now need to wade through the regular files:)

Throwbacks do change every time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Posted Images

Wahooo!! I get to use Epic's Landsharks in a adventure in a few weeks!! I need to print off 5 of them to represent black shadow guard drakes.

Having that Patreon has proven worth having so far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, haldir said:

Wahooo!! I get to use Epic's Landsharks in a adventure in a few weeks!! I need to print off 5 of them to represent black shadow guard drakes.

Having that Patreon has proven worth having so far.

For sheer VOLUME Epic is hard to pass by.

Not the fanciest models, but maybe the most USEFUL.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

For sheer VOLUME Epic is hard to pass by.

Not the fanciest models, but maybe the most USEFUL.

Yah I'm not to crazy about some pf the faces of the humanoid sculpts but overall its prob my best patreon for value. Cast n Play is close but so far I've only printed a few from it. Now if I was printing tiles & had games featuring what they offer then yah. Overall I do like CnP quality over Epics.

Currently printing out figures from Artisan Guild & wow love these sculpts & I've been a member since June or July. I've just never printed anything out from them.

Just got done printing a dwarf skald & I'm waiting for his hands to print out. After that I'll be doing a deep gnome from Miguel Zaveda for this Saturday as NPC that the party needs to help with combat situations. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So does anyone subscribe to Loot studios? I was kinda interested in their January Orcconsipracy I keep seeing advertised (I like the big 75mm and busts in the set, plus the tavern set). Thanks all

Yes.  I used their welcome pack adventuring party as 32mm test prints when I first got my printer.  I haven't printed anything from the January pack yet.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So does anyone subscribe to Loot studios? I was kinda interested in their January Orcconsipracy I keep seeing advertised (I like the big 75mm and busts in the set, plus the tavern set). Thanks all

I have subscribe, but so far have only printed their terrain on my fdm. Maybe I will throw some of their minis on the resin printer this weekend, since I have it dialed back in. (Before I change my dying lcd :down:)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Auberon said:

Yes.  I used their welcome pack adventuring party as 32mm test prints when I first got my printer.  I haven't printed anything from the January pack yet.

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

I have subscribe, but so far have only printed their terrain on my fdm. Maybe I will throw some of their minis on the resin printer this weekend, since I have it dialed back in. (Before I change my dying lcd :down:)

So, you guys would recommend getting onto their subscription:)

• Like 2