Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Well, I think I hate you guys....spent first half of this vacation week downloading stl’s from the various Kickstarters and Patreon’s I have backed this past year.  About half way through I filled up

Yeah, Grump thought the same, when he decided to get me "my" printer.   Resin will happen, but he was right "my" printer is MY PRINTER!   I didn't expect that.   But he w

Posted Images

Will drop Bestiarum next month, I don't like coneheads and i don't like the monsters that are in that set.

So took advantage of 40% discount for this kit.

They will make great Chaos Warriors/Undead, Demonic Infantry

 

 

image.png.3b6562359b36ccdfca36611e1202fe32.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

They showed part 2? I think it's these, correct?:

Niel the Elf Queen (coming soon)
Niel the Elf Queen bust (coming soon)
MonsTrent (coming soon)

Yah, I want to get those before I cut loose:) Hopefully they get those out this week:)

yes, those are the ones.  The wip of Niel looks awesome and there's also another character that they've got in there,. I haven't seen a name for this guy

Warlok_WIP.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Will drop Bestiarum next month, I don't like coneheads and i don't like the monsters that are in that set.

So took advantage of 40% discount for this kit.

They will make great Chaos Warriors/Undead, Demonic Infantry

 

 

image.png.3b6562359b36ccdfca36611e1202fe32.png

 

Did they post a preview for next month?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Sketches

 

 

 

Oh I did see those.  I'm not crazy about them either.  There are a few things I want from their MMF so maybe I'll grab a couple of those but I have a feeling I'll be back to Bestarium so I'm not too worried about it.  

 

I'll probably drop too and add something new.  That CastNPlay looks mighty tempting

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my credit card bill and realized that I have spent almost no money this month.  Have I even been eating... :unsure: Anyway I guess I'll do a Patreon per day for the rest of the month.  It looks like I was number 1000 for RNEstudio.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

 

Oh I did see those.  I'm not crazy about them either.  There are a few things I want from their MMF so maybe I'll grab a couple of those but I have a feeling I'll be back to Bestarium so I'm not too worried about it.  

 

I'll probably drop too and add something new.  That CastNPlay looks mighty tempting

 

I like them, but I'm in doubt since EPIC got me a lot of the same kind of stuff a while ago..

 

EPIC added more ASian Stuff.

I have dropped them for now, I have so many similar stuff already, but they do look nice and it's great value.

Also, I'm afraid the pose where that weapon is swung overhead will not be able to make it when printed.

 

image.png.f1cf218aa9400f9bf67b29c083e264b1.pngimage.png.29c9dc2129566bbff7528afeac9be18d.pngimage.png.92e0f69deb1878900a5a12c2b01f090e.pngimage.png.26354542e78f9953df24ad9734914073.pngimage.png.b59c50ae361b4f5468070427fb519b0e.pngimage.png.3977fcede11d2e4cc39ed346e3005d38.pngimage.png.557032db6104c7ede8559cf388e23bb9.pngimage.png.d31f41a7faaf69a9a8e632041f17585b.pngimage.png.fbbae538d008aaa84e3d3854e4556c48.pngimage.png.3e6a9cf6ee45ce4c5ee3c7c6a3865cd9.pngimage.png.120730d1c1d3fbe446490fd35fab4098.pngimage.png.342b1846612499dbacb9879584c1c54f.pngimage.png.19e571c53de1880f6a432b67a6cae0e9.png

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know when companies usually preview their models for the next month?

 

I'm just wondering for Heroes Infinite.  I am dropping all the other Patreons I backed and am going to try some different ones but they usually have cool stuff so I haven't decided on them yet. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Anyone know when companies usually preview their models for the next month?

 

I'm just wondering for Heroes Infinite.  I am dropping all the other Patreons I backed and am going to try some different ones but they usually have cool stuff so I haven't decided on them yet. 

 

It depends, EPIC does them before the next month, Highlands halfway the new month etc...

 

Heroes Infinite theme for March is Greek.

Could be Mythology and or Hoplite stuff.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

It depends, EPIC does them before the next month, Highlands halfway the new month etc...

 

Heroes Infinite theme for March is Greek.

Could be Mythology and or Hoplite stuff.

 

Cool thanks!  Looking at their previous releases it looks like in the last couple of days of the month they usually post a release video.  So hopefully soon.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...