Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Heroes Infinite is doing a Greek Theme.

They have extra Tiers to get extra minis.

 

Not certain if I can use them but if you like the theme it's looking awesome

 

Here are a few shots.

 

 

greece.jpg

medusa.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-28 174824.jpg

amazon.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Yeah, Grump thought the same, when he decided to get me "my" printer.   Resin will happen, but he was right "my" printer is MY PRINTER!   I didn't expect that.   But he w

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Heroes Infinite is doing a Greek Theme.

They have extra Tiers to get extra minis.

 

Not certain if I can use them but if you like the theme it's looking awesome

 

Here are a few shots.

 

 

greece.jpg

medusa.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-28 174824.jpg

amazon.jpg

 

Yeah I might go up a tier to get the terrain.  I really love this set 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing with Heroes Infinite is...if you would only like one or two of those monsters it's still worth getting it through Patreon.

In the MMF store they go up in price like crazy.

A whole set is about $90 while you got that for about $10.

And no it goes up to $16 for an extra large set, I doubt it will be cheaper than $100 when bought for full price.

 

I do hope they will do a Tomb King/ Egyptian thing one day, would love to see that in their style.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I dropped all my other patreons but I kept Heroes Infinite because just looking back over their previous sets there are at least one or two things I really like.

 

So I'll probably keep them for as my regular Patreon and then jump around to one or two others a month.

 

Does Loot post preview stuff somewhere?

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Does Loot post preview stuff somewhere?

 

They do in their weekly newsletter.  Maybe on their facebook page, but I don't do facebook.  If you can't find them I can post from the email later.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im thinking of cancelling my Heroes Infinite Pledge. 

 

I just can't stand that Sync platform they use for the files. 

It's a pain to download anything, and this month I haven't managed to download a single presupported file, yet...    

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Im thinking of cancelling my Heroes Infinite Pledge. 

 

I just can't stand that Sync platform they use for the files. 

It's a pain to download anything, and this month I haven't managed to download a single presupported file, yet...    

 

 

 

I can never get anything downloaded thru Sync either. I think it's  Artisan Guild that uses that one & something else.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, haldir said:
1 hour ago, Gadgetman! said:

Im thinking of cancelling my Heroes Infinite Pledge. 

 

I just can't stand that Sync platform they use for the files. 

It's a pain to download anything, and this month I haven't managed to download a single presupported file, yet...    

 

 

 

I can never get anything downloaded thru Sync either. I think it's  Artisan Guild that uses that one & something else.

 

Yes, Sync has terrible download speeds, especially when files are first released and under heavy demand.

 

I have better success when I wait toward the end of the month to download anything from Sync.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Im thinking of cancelling my Heroes Infinite Pledge. 

 

I just can't stand that Sync platform they use for the files. 

It's a pain to download anything, and this month I haven't managed to download a single presupported file, yet...    

 

 

 

I get that, I got really annoyed with Dragon's Trappers last month, have been trying to download one of their monsters for days.

Finally worked, but it's annoying...

 

Lost Kingdom has both Sync and Drive and they recommend Drive, which worked like a charm.

 

More and more Patreons are either offering a second way of downloading or are using MMF.

 

If I where you I would message them, maybe they can help you out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...