1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I get that, I got really annoyed with Dragon's Trappers last month, have been trying to download one of their monsters for days.

Finally worked, but it's annoying...

Lost Kingdom has both Sync and Drive and they recommend Drive, which worked like a charm.

More and more Patreons are either offering a second way of downloading or are using MMF.

If I where you I would message them, maybe they can help you out.

I'll just drop a 'goodbye' comment as soon as I manage to download this month's offering. 

It's not as if they don't already know that a lot of people have issues. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Well, I think I hate you guys....spent first half of this vacation week downloading stl’s from the various Kickstarters and Patreon’s I have backed this past year.  About half way through I filled up

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Posted Images

About a year ago, Sync worked far better than Dropbox (which had a serious issue with incomplete bulk downloads). Now, you have the same issues wjth Sync, at least when it works at all. Currently, myairbridge is nice, but that might change once they are used more. Now at least patreons are seeing the issues, a few months ago some insisted that the users where just using it the wrong way. The biggest advantage of MMF is that you have infinite access to the files, at least as long as the site is running.

• Like 2

yeah, Mia Kay was using Dropbox for a while, but left that when they told her there was too much traffic for the tier she was on and tried to jack up the price, so she changed to Sync, and that started having it's recent problems so she moved to Google Drive last month.  I think there was supposed to be a mirror but I'm not sure where.

Capsule Chibi, on the other hand, seems to embed the models directly in his patreon posts somehow? 

• Like 1

I have been a patron of several Patreons which used Patreon for delivery in the past, but it was tedious to download each file from a different Patreon post.

There's also a new Patreon from 3dartdigital, the guys behind the Survivors of Serath KS:

1.png?token-time=1615902058&token-hash=T

• Like 3

so, a question about cast n play.

So their traveler tier is:

See the current lineup in the About section. You will get access to:
-Starter pack
-New Releases

and their hero is:

-Starter pack
-Throwback Folder
-New Releases
-Flavor Text Cards
-Box Art

so, 1) does the throwback folder change every month? and is the text cards and box art worth it? I mean, if throwback doesnt change, I'd feel like just getting it one time then downgrading to traveler. Can you guys advise?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Wow, did cast n play know I was talking about them ::o: Just got an e-mail about March release, and I am not even a patron:)

Yet...::P:

54 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

so, a question about cast n play.

So their traveler tier is:

-Starter pack
-New Releases

and their hero is:

-Starter pack
-Throwback Folder
-New Releases
-Flavor Text Cards
-Box Art

so, 1) does the throwback folder change every month? and is the text cards and box art worth it? I mean, if throwback doesnt change, I'd feel like just getting it one time then downgrading to traveler. Can you guys advise?

Well, one thing, go to Gumroad, search for them and look at the huge collection you can get for $0..

That's a whole lot of free minis.

Some of those are part of the current throwback, so for me I would just choose the cheaper option and just get this month's set.

Me, myself...I'm probably not going to.

I already have a lot of similar minis from EPIC and others that are the same theme, although I'm still a little in doubt about them.

There are so many cool things out there, can't get them all.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Yet...::P:

Well, one thing, go to Gumroad, search for them and look at the huge collection you can get for $0..

That's a whole lot of free minis.

Some of those are part of the current throwback, so for me I would just choose the cheaper option and just get this month's set.

Me, myself...I'm probably not going to.

I already have a lot of similar minis from EPIC and others that are the same theme, although I'm still a little in doubt about them.

There are so many cool things out there, can't get them all.

I pretty much got all the ones I liked off gumroad, so if none of the throwbacks are one's I grabbed  or like, I may pass. I do like this month's theme (I loved the whole werewolf/vampire gothic horror theme) so I will probably pledge just for that, then cancel. The cards and box art are really not a deal for me, as I do not game nor am I a seller (I already have a few commercial licenses and I don't need another at the moment haha)

• Like 2

So have this nephew, see, and he's really into Creepypasta and the SCP Foundation and stuff....  and he happens to have a birthday this month....

Printed obsession released this set this month.....

1.jpg?token-time=1616004669&token-hash=L4xr2QHaVfDQXNeHvSTmBKlGeSByunw4sWU5Dz6jqok%3D

• Like 3

I do believe this is Twin Goddess' offerings this month:

151629767_10225716207398348_345670137788

At least that is what the sculptor posted in a bookeyFace group. Love the anthro-corgi figure & the female Northman (I can use her for a upcoming game!!)

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Clearman said:

I do like that elf/dyrad/plant girl.  I'll need to look for her on MMF in a couple months.

He might release her this month. Last month's Patreon stuff was up on MMF last month. I debated on joining up last month, I'm sure I'll have that debate again this month. :lol:

I love his stuff, but I'm debating on dropping my pledge for Wu Kong. While Greg Korokus(sp) is a good asset for 3d printing, his response to my question in regards to a in-complete file, I purchased of his on MMF still leaves a bitter feeling with me & he's part of that KS. That & my interest in the entire project is not as high.

• Like 2

Got the Printyourmonsters Dark Water Set for this month and their welcome pack.

Decided to get that sweet Undead T-Rex with rider and a female Zombie with banner for 65% patreon discount to go with it.

• Like 2