Has anyone printed the Queen from "Murder at the Fair" by CrippledGod Foundry?

I tried it last night, using setting I have used for many other prints, and came up with a bumpy lump of nothing attached to the build plate.

Reverend Shartan

• Sad 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

OH. OH HAHA. I do not recommend googling MMF at work if you can't remember what it stands for in a website abbreviation and forgot that hobbies other than miniatures exist!!!

Ooh ooh! My husband has been supporting some of these patreons for a couple months now, so we can participate in this thread!   I've been loving a lot of the White Werewolf Tavern stuff. A

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Talae said:

My issue is the level of the module. My current PCs are at 9th level. Can you let me know if there is enough for inspiration material to warrant the upgrade? 

I'll join tomorrow morning & will give you a report on the module. Hopefully that'll help decide for yah.

Ok, decided to join tonight.

Module is for 2nd level characters. In the adventure they don't use the wheel or the rat king or couple other sculpts (thus no stats for them, I wish they would have at least added the stats for those), thou there is part where you can have the Wheel show up, players just won't interact with it. The presentation of the module is nice, full color 30 page professional presentation book (like you'd find on DMsGuild or drivethru). Nice to have Skaven-esque stats for 5e.

Adventure is a city based (the overall map of the city is especially nice). There are battlemaps scaled for minis that you can print from the module. The files are a Map zip pack, pdf in digital & print, thou I can't tell the difference between the 2 (I figured one was full color, the other b&w, but they look identical). There are some nice detailed pics of the sculpts that in the adventure, most accompany the stat block, but they are throughout the adventure. 1 page is fully dedicated to a high detailed group shot of the entire release.

Even thou the level is 2, I hope the rest gives you a idea on what this module has it in. I will admit, even thou I like Skaven & their clones, if I would went with the 10 dollar tier, I think I would have been happy, but since I'm only in it for just this month, nice to see what I'd get.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Humansquish said:

Are  you using a presupported version? Or did you do the supports yourself? It's a nice figure, I'm willing to buy it and give it a shot if you want.

Presupported version......it comes up in Chitubox supported upside down. I can't get the supports removed to try them on my own.

No need to buy it. I was curious if anyone else had any problems. I'll try the unsupported one, and see if I can fare any better.

Reverend Shartan

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Reverend Shartan said:

Presupported version......it comes up in Chitubox supported upside down. I can't get the supports removed to try them on my own.

No need to buy it. I was curious if anyone else had any problems. I'll try the unsupported one, and see if I can fare any better.

Reverend Shartan

Try Lychee?

1 hour ago, haldir said:

I'll join tomorrow morning & will give you a report on the module. Hopefully that'll help decide for yah.

Ok, decided to join tonight.

Module is for 2nd level characters. In the adventure they don't use the wheel or the rat king or couple other sculpts (thus no stats for them, I wish they would have at least added the stats for those), thou there is part where you can have the Wheel show up, players just won't interact with it. The presentation of the module is nice, full color 30 page professional presentation book (like you'd find on DMsGuild or drivethru). Nice to have Skaven-esque stats for 5e.

Adventure is a city based (the overall map of the city is especially nice). There are battlemaps scaled for minis that you can print from the module. The files are a Map zip pack, pdf in digital & print, thou I can't tell the difference between the 2 (I figured one was full color, the other b&w, but they look identical). There are some nice detailed pics of the sculpts that in the adventure, most accompany the stat block, but they are throughout the adventure. 1 page is fully dedicated to a high detailed group shot of the entire release.

Even thou the level is 2, I hope the rest gives you a idea on what this module has it in. I will admit, even thou I like Skaven & their clones, if I would went with the 10 dollar tier, I think I would have been happy, but since I'm only in it for just this month, nice to see what I'd get.

This is tempting me to upgrade to check it out.

• Like 2

I succumbed.

Went in for the Frogs and I also like those riders.

Next month is a cool theme as well, human requim order, some sort of religious/witchhunter crusader order, lots of female models.

image.png.28b37b63280eef4f39169410c81a2a8c.png

• Like 1

I hadn't realizef that AG had a fantasy pole dancer a few months ago.

A Morrowind or Dark Sun style pole dancer. And her battle prawn.

She's getting added to the queue, but I have no plan to run either. Dark Sun is waaayyy to grim for me. But I love the whole set, maybe I can figure out a place for Eberron.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

I hadn't realizef that AG had a fantasy pole dancer a few months ago.

A Morrowind or Dark Sun style pole dancer. And her battle prawn.

She's getting added to the queue, but I have no plan to run either. Dark Sun is waaayyy to grim for me. But I love the whole set, maybe I can figure out a place for Eberron.

That would be the Scourgeland Survivor Pin Up

And Loot studios is doing a greek mythology theme next month:

Minis
-Georgios Minoulis (Fighter Human) (M)
-Ciktan (Catfolk Sorcerer) (M)
-Lilli "Oneshoe" Nackle (Gnome Artificer) (S)
-Centaur (L)
-Minotaur (L)
-Medusa (M)
-Masked Undead (M)
-Lamia (L)
-Harpy (M)
-Cockatrice (S)
-Oread (M)
-Naiad (M)
-Lampad (M)
-Olympus Rider (L)
-Hydra - Huge (H) (Boss)
-Objects

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

STL Creator sampler just added this one as a bonus from one gold piece:) Dwarf Mando:

1540794351_mandodwarf.thumb.jpg.6870ab800ccfdcfed35d229f199f24f1.jpg

By the way, apparently one piece gold has a $1 patreon of stl's.

They also had a ton of companion Dwarfalorians and Hobbilorians, and Undead fantasy Stormtroopers.  Great stuff for the price.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

STL Creator sampler just added this one as a bonus from one gold piece:) Dwarf Mando:

1540794351_mandodwarf.thumb.jpg.6870ab800ccfdcfed35d229f199f24f1.jpg

By the way, apparently one piece gold has a $1 patreon of stl's.

1GP has had a fascination with the Mandalorian for quite awhile now. I was happy to see Stunty Conan movie people last month or the month before. Still, not going to drop it, I mean come on it's a buck!!

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I especially like the AG Female Warriors in good armor.

Note: Those are some of the modular (ie non-hero) types too.

Looks like a good month for AG next month. I love the fact I can actually print the frost giant on my plate!!!!

• Like 1