3D Printing Patreons

On 3/13/2021 at 2:55 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

Must have!

Printed Obsession is delightfully twisted.

The Auld Grump - is it wrong that I am tempted to make Megan a costume for that mage in the upper left? I had never thought of using ivory ruffles to look like a spine before....

That will make a wondetful costume, but what game?

If there was a local Mage LARP running, it would be easy.

Or even a LARP of the cops game, a ME from another city, maybe.

17 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Holy moley, Epic..

image.thumb.png.a0f10e5f3e14257737c8ac51ccba8dd6.png

The Auld Grump

Whoa!

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Reminds me of the (much more medieval) Fighting PIt from Code2...in that it's really cool but the cost of actually printing it would be insane.

Probably not that bad on an FDM printer - depending on how solid the fill pattern is.

*EDIT* My mind keeps wanting to plan an awning for it.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Probably not that bad on an FDM printer - depending on how solid the fill pattern is.

*EDIT* My mind keeps wanting to plan an awning for it.

The Auld Grump

I'm guessing that's a 4 roll print from the size, the Code2 one was.  Still talking $80+

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Reminds me of the (much more medieval) Fighting PIt from Code2...in that it's really cool but the cost of actually printing it would be insane.

Despite how awesome it is, I wouldn't probably ever print it, I don't play games and this would take up a lot of space I like to reserve for minis.

The statues can be printed separate and some are even eligable as minis !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Despite how awesome it is, I wouldn't probably ever print it, I don't play games and this would take up a lot of space I like to reserve for minis.

The statues can be printed separate and some are even eligable as minis !

Modular, print parts of it for dioramas or photo shoots, maybe?

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 5:25 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Upcoming stuff from Printed Obsession, Puppetmasters Caravan.

image.png.89016c466010ea7911c860a6e3e68349.pngimage.png.c09972bab66fabc1f18a0ce94f78034e.png

On 3/14/2021 at 3:40 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Final form of Printed Obession Puppet Master

image.png.8cef23d5a1cf83c80ea859f1e07f583a.png

WOW!

I really like the Baron Samedi looking puppet master and voodoo priestess!

I think the bust is cool but I think would be LOT better if it had the voodoo doll puppets.  Looks a bit odd without them

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I have a lot of stuff to do that.

In the meanwhile I bought the AG Jotun Giant with 50% off..

I am expecting to take a long time to print that arena - basically when a spool gets down to its last 1/4, print off a part or two - repeat as spools get used up.

Make it a side project, rather than running through entire spools at a time.

Printed up a bunch of things for my day with the printer - Dunn the ogre, Fraia the dwarf tavern wench (they're a couple for the cops game) and the PG 13 flower fairies from last month's Epic Miniatures Patreon. The Lotus version will be part of a pond diorama. (No pics of that one - she is undraped)

The Auld Grump - I went with the version of Fraia with the skirt - for some reason that one looks sexier to me, even though she is wearing more clothes.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Atlantis minis is going the STL route.. looks like they may use the Loot model vs Patreon.  they have an MMF store now.

resize-pmm-warbear-1.jpg

They showed up pics of those forever ago saying it would be a Patreon, I'm a little disappointed that it's only individual files for a higher cost than I expected...especially as some look to be already developed for their main line.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I really like the Baron Samedi looking puppet master and voodoo priestess!

I think the bust is cool but I think would be LOT better if it had the voodoo doll puppets.  Looks a bit odd without them

I think you can combine the dolls with it and create a large piece like that,

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

They showed up pics of those forever ago saying it would be a Patreon, I'm a little disappointed that it's only individual files for a higher cost than I expected...especially as some look to be already developed for their main line.

The way I read it is they are going to do their own subscription service like Loot Studios does instead of using Patreon.. it also looks like they are tweaking their STLs so they are slightly different than their physical releases and can be used together with them

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

The way I read it is they are going to do their own subscription service like Loot Studios does instead of using Patreon.. it also looks like they are tweaking their STLs so they are slightly different than their physical releases and can be used together with them

Okay, didn't seem like it was up yet, just saw the Hill Giant they had been teasing solo for more than most Patreons I sub to.

• Like 2