• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Yeah, Grump thought the same, when he decided to get me "my" printer.   Resin will happen, but he was right "my" printer is MY PRINTER!   I didn't expect that.   But he w

Posted Images

Epic continued:

Storm Giant (standard storm giant sculpt with a lighting bolt) & the following:

1.png?token-time=1617312594&token-hash=e

(I've seen this before, oh yah, GF9's storm giant......

gf971052_web_content.jpg

I never did like the wavy blade sword but at least I can get this one for cheaper + more minis

Along with some fun looking ogres (3 poses)

1.png?token-time=1617312594&token-hash=V

White Bonus Huntress (3 poses)

1.png?token-time=1617312594&token-hash=Q

• Like 1
On 2/28/2021 at 3:55 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Highlands Miniatures does Zombies in March

On 2/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, Glitterwolf said:

The thing with Heroes Infinite is...if you would only like one or two of those monsters it's still worth getting it through Patreon.

In the MMF store they go up in price like crazy.

A whole set is about $90 while you got that for about $10

And no it goes up to $16 for an extra large set, I doubt it will be cheaper than $100 when bought for full price.

I do hope they will do a Tomb King/ Egyptian thing one day, would love to see that in their style.

With HI I have a 50% success rate where other groups I get 90%+ 

they have cool models but not good for my printing.  

On 3/11/2021 at 7:18 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Preview of some Requiem Brotherhood Warriors from April Artisan Guild.

The leader will be a Paladin mounted on a Holy Flying Lion...

is artisan guild one piece models or come in parts.  The details here i would love to assembly paint and put together.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, slimninj4 said:

is artisan guild one piece models or come in parts.  The details here i would love to assembly paint and put together.  

Most of their minis have ball joint hands/weapon options. The bigger stuff is multi-pieces.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, haldir said:

Most of their minis have ball joint hands/weapon options. The bigger stuff is multi-pieces.

Plus Chitubox can mirror the hands.

I swapped a left hand lantern to a right hand lantern that way, left hand holding a crossbow.

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, slimninj4 said:

With HI I have a 50% success rate where other groups I get 90%+ 

they have cool models but not good for my printing.  

Usually its the body, separate hands/weapons.

Monsters/Giants are multipart.

The Soldier/grunt/hero types are modular, meaning you can swap hands and weapons.

Sometimes they get two body versions like one with or without a helmet.

All their riders are separate from the mounts and fit all the other mounts, so you can put a human rider on a tiger or salamander mount and so on.

You can always scale up and down.

I got a Demon sample from them without hands, I then took claws from their Jurakin Set, scaled those up to 125% and gave the Demon claws.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Talae said:

Archvillain's April release is titled "The Queen's Web Underworld" and it has me looking forward to some previews.

Drow/Spiders??

Love to see AVG's take in that.

I also hope that one day they do Lizard/Serpentmen, I loved how the fishmen and the snakedemons looked so really looking forward for something like that.

• Like 2
  • Members

New patreon from a bunch of sculptors you might know:

Ronin Arts Workshop is the studio founded by Hector Moran, AKA SculptorHec, or just Hec. Our core members also include Alejandro Castiblanco, Leander (Leo) Pokorny, and Johannes (Jaques) Salvenmoser. Hec has made full range of miniature sets for games like Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game, Ghostbusters x Men In Black, and others. For more than three years Hec, Cas, and Leo have worked together on making the full range of miniatures for board games like Darksiders: Forbidden Lands, Mortal Kombat: The Miniatures Game, Dragon Prince: Battlecharged, and more. Now with help of our narrative designer, Jaques, and a range of great concept artists it’s time to bring directly to you the full spectrum of creations that RAW can realize.

1.jpg?token-time=1617475557&token-hash=Hyw1ECGGDrUqfhebMFE_wzHk9z7-LXGo1KjSARAFeO4%3D

• Like 3

I wish they would have included a free Hydra as well. Double value.

Still a good month just on the sheer size of th figures.

• Like 1