Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 4/23/2021 at 7:12 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Avatars of War released the last batch of Undead for April

 

 

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130854.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130910.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130924.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130937.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130951.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131005.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131030.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131053.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131108.jpg

I see that they have changed the name from 'Younique' to 'Legendary'.

 

A big improvement, in my opinion. :lol:

 

The Auld Grump - I quite like their dark elves - and  their undead have an old school Warhammer vibe going.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

OH. OH HAHA. I do not recommend googling MMF at work if you can't remember what it stands for in a website abbreviation and forgot that hobbies other than miniatures exist!!!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I see that they have changed the name from 'Younique' to 'Legendary'.

 

A big improvement, in my opinion. :lol:

 

The Auld Grump - I quite like their dark elves - and  their undead have an old school Warhammer vibe going.

 

Undead were the first Army I collected and Chaos my second in the early WHFB days.

Only played a handful of games in my life, but the Undead are still my favorite subject in al their settings/forms.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 5:12 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Avatars of War released the last batch of Undead for April

 

 

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130854.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130910.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130924.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130937.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 130951.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131005.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131030.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131053.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-04-23 131108.jpg

 

I need to jump on this one before the end of the month. Nice looking skeleys.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Undead were the first Army I collected and Chaos my second in the early WHFB days.

Only played a handful of games in my life, but the Undead are still my favorite subject in al their settings/forms.

If you started with 3e Warhammer, I can recommend Kings of War - completely different mechanics, but strangely close in feel.

 

Plus, the basic rules are available for free on Mantic's site - so you can try it out for free.

 

The Auld Grump

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

If you started with 3e Warhammer, I can recommend Kings of War - completely different mechanics, but strangely close in feel.

 

Plus, the basic rules are available for free on Mantic's site - so you can try it out for free.

 

The Auld Grump

 

It has been decades since I played and there is nobody in this area that would.

My fun is painting, creating armies and stories, I play games on my PC and some boardgames with the girls.

 

Nevertheless, I always like to look at army books and rulesystems just to get a feel of it, it help me creating my armies and there is usually some nice background story behind it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who like 40K, on Thingiverse you can find enough free models to create an entire Army of Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Necrons etc etc.

Also WHFB old style Orcs, Skaven, Lizardmen, Undead, Chaos etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to my goober co-worker being out on disability again, I got another round of Patreon funding overtime this weekend.  I like enough of the figures here to pledge, though the elven eyebrows aren't my favorite style.

 

 

1.jpg?token-time=1620599327&token-hash=c

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Auberon said:

Thanks to my goober co-worker being out on disability again, I got another round of Patreon funding overtime this weekend.  I like enough of the figures here to pledge, though the elven eyebrows aren't my favorite style.

 

 

1.jpg?token-time=1620599327&token-hash=c

So you are saying they should be called "The elves of the High Brow" :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

One I hadn't seen before, 3d Dark Creations, a terrain Patreon.

 

1.jpg?token-time=1620573827&token-hash=k

1.jpg?token-time=1620573827&token-hash=B

 

1.jpg?token-time=1620573827&token-hash=w

They did a KS last year for a Mausoleum - not sure if it is the same one.

 

The Auld Grump

Might be the same one -

 

2e26ebe2146739eedc241e29eecaf502_origina

The Auld Grump

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I follow Crippled God Foundry on Patreon, but I have yet to back them. They are making some interesting things for their 'Call the Guards' set next month.

 

We have:

 

NOT-Dirty Harry

image.thumb.png.774f47e9b11292379f37f7aaf540534c.png

NOT-Judge Dredd

image.thumb.png.ed68c416fba665d59b53fb9d4fdf9829.png

And NOT-Robocop

image.thumb.png.3ccab3fb622734d0cdd84881dcbdb74d.png

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a WIP sketch Bella Nacht just posted that's got me in for May even though it's not finished, I know what to expect from her work and the concept is something I didn't know I was looking for.

 

image.thumb.png.f458bc8858b40607294d3b7d6217fb48.png

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...