• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do less with the sculpted pupils if you're trying for a fancy paintjob, since being recessed they're going to make colour and reflection placement a real bear.  However, if you're doing say a

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purch

Yeah, Grump thought the same, when he decided to get me "my" printer.   Resin will happen, but he was right "my" printer is MY PRINTER!   I didn't expect that.   But he w

Posted Images

EPIC does Norse for June.

So far the raiders look too static and the oversized hammers are not my thing, I like the Trolls.

No idea why the Horseman of the Apocalypse is in a Norse Set.

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145351.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145406.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145418.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145430.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145446.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145500.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145511.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145527.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

They did Pestilence last month, so I think a monthly Horseman is a thing, regardless of theme.

That could be the case!

23 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Avatars of War is releasing their batch with 5 Orcs every week.

First 5:

My favorite, the Undead one!

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 140941.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 140955.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 141007.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 141019.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 141031.jpg

Man, those are going to REALLY suck to support.  So...many...pointy bits; all going different directions.  :zombie:

22 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145446.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145500.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 145511.jpg

I know I give EPIC the gimmel eye from time to time, but I have to add praise on these.  The fur on these trolls is fantastic!  Do you know how HARD that is to do?  Color me impressed!  Just compare this with the fur on the previously posted Orc capes.  This is fur done right! 

I'm thinking of joining just to get a closer look at that fur.

• Like 3

Another Epic update:

1.jpg?token-time=1621987200&token-hash=V

1.jpg?token-time=1621987200&token-hash=O1.jpg?token-time=1621987200&token-hash=n1.jpg?token-time=1621987200&token-hash=-

I like the ship (I have yet to print the Titanforge and the Lovecraft one, though) and the warrior. I would like the second mammoth if it had fewer tusks.

EDIT: Since I did it for the mindflayer ships, here are the other longships:

4b15c455d54174915b6b50d1e70e8524_origina1.jpg?token-time=1621987200&token-hash=U

Edit: I also forgot Asgard Risinings longships from last month.1.jpg?token-time=1622073600&token-hash=C

Edited by jadeite
forgot Asgard Rising
  • Like 2

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purchase they did, but Jim will likely be adding others soon.

image.png.a6894f5a3dc44b0d7616b0f0b816d065.png

(Can't share a link due to commerce.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Just an FYI, though it is not a Patreon, this seems like the best place; Dark Sword Miniatures now has STL files for sale on their website.  So far it is the minis from the Antimatter Games mini purchase they did, but Jim will likely be adding others soon.

image.png.a6894f5a3dc44b0d7616b0f0b816d065.png

(Can't share a link due to commerce.)

Just to add from a consumer viewpoint. The preview pics area bit rough (they're not smooth renders), but they do show what the file is & the variety of files looks pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Nice wyverns!

I'm just miffed all the cool Norse stuff is happenong as I wind down my Norse campaign.

In that case you don't want to hear that Heroes Infinite is doing Vikings in June....:ph34r:

Next campaing from PaganMegan : Return to the North.::P:

Edited by Glitterwolf

I'm starting a Norse-eque arc with 6 (2 trilogies worth) adventures (suppose to be 1 per Saturday played, but we shall see). So if my games are still in the area, these will be handy to have, otherwise thou,  I will admit I'm not that impressed with Epic next month. I'll still keep em, just only a little bit vs majority for me.

Funny when I planned these adventures the 3rd adventure in the first trilogy is about gnolls vs Northmen vs (something on the inside of the Northmen). In that adventure the party is tasked to bring the big bad boss guy in for trial, if they can find him guilty of the crimes he's accused of. Anyways, there is an encounter of 9 hyenas. The big bad keeps them half-starved in the dungeon below. As the guy is a follower of Yeenoghu, he also knows the ritual to turn a regular hyena into a gnoll. I've got 4 or 5 hyenas already. They are various prepainted to Reaper to last Chainmail metals. I was wondering crap I need 4 or 5 more & right now the easiest way to get are the new prepainted hyenas that came out in one of the latest Wizkids sets but like wolves they are spendy for what they are. Most likely I was going to (& I still might come to think of it) get Bombshell's digital file of 3 hyenas. As it's like 6 or 7 bucks. 3d printing: multiple pieces!!!

Funny we've delayed or previous adventures have caused this trilogy to take so long that the Nolzur's ones are releasing in 4 days. Ha ha. Hmmmm I may end up just getting a couple packs & I'll have what I need.

• Like 1