3D Printing Patreons

1 minute ago, Illithar said:

I'll definitely be hopping back on for them next month. I also like that they are adding in 'character' mini's again. They used to have a 'hero' that went out with their sets but that stopped a while ago. Also that bust is nice as well.

I wasn't overly impressed with the early Steampunk previews from Epic, but the latest is stuff is tempting. But...

What in the world is going on with this 'dress'?

image.png.b393780a2a6f635fa67833b7d49d7497.png

Maybe she put too much starch in her washer that day, or the edge has a wire that forms to the shape.....:rock:

Either way, Epic is gone next month for me. Just not enough in the previews for to continue with it. Didn't help that this months was already "eh" for me as well. I may just leave the spot open for now, but I was thinkin of either Bite the Bullet, Twin Goddess or Dark Realms as a replacement.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Illithar said:

I'll definitely be hopping back on for them next month. I also like that they are adding in 'character' mini's again. They used to have a 'hero' that went out with their sets but that stopped a while ago. Also that bust is nice as well.

I wasn't overly impressed with the early Steampunk previews from Epic, but the latest is stuff is tempting. But...

What in the world is going on with this 'dress'?

image.png.b393780a2a6f635fa67833b7d49d7497.png

I've seen that dress somewhere.

I think from somebody's con costume. A steampunk Magenta, I'm pretty near sure. There was a group of steampunk Rocky Horror cosplayers.

Yes, it really had a spring holding it open like that.

• Like 2

Artisan Guild is doing Thieves Guild for next month. Hooded and hoodless option for all except the female hero and the Pinup. The Pinup isn't super risque this time around (basically a swimsuit and thigh-high boots).

image.thumb.png.8ce3129f9a9517a4dc3b37251a7f6bc3.png

image.thumb.png.56b853bac28a40677fda16eae615188a.png

image.thumb.png.0dea548a121af61c097711f4eb5a59b8.png

image.thumb.png.b2a57373f7a2a7503d9fc0923e1ca0d9.png

image.thumb.png.e3814071843f7cdca027ff726e794e3c.png

• Like 3

In response to user feedback, Claydemon has sculpted a bard for the mushroom diorama.  It works better than the naked girl IMO.  It is one of those pieces I think looks nice, but I'd probably never paint it.  @malefactus could probably find room for a few more mushrooms though!

1.jpg?token-time=1625961600&token-hash=6

On 6/23/2021 at 2:20 PM, SamuraiJack said:

If you need additional content for your Bones 5 Brinewind stuff, STL Miniatures has you covered 

Boat_Builder_Set.thumb.png.ca24f921ce5c555a5013e0dd502e5bd9.png

I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't keep an active subscription to them just for the scatter terrain. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Heroes Infinite is doing Paladins for July.

I want them, the Castle alone is awesome and would make a cool home for my Vampires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=waaSAu9M5Zs&feature=emb_logo

Has Heroes Unlimited figured out a distribution system yet? I dropped because it was taking hours to download the files.

Great Grimoire 

JUN 27, 2021 AT 12:45 PM

Pirates of Grim Waters - announcement of July release.

Dear friends!

We’re excited to announce our theme for July! Heave the anchor and join us on a sea rover with the new theme for the next month – Pirates of Grim Waters. 

Next month Great Grimoire is celebrating its 1 Year Anniversary! Thank you all for making it possible! We wouldn’t be here without your support!

Shiver me timbers! Exactly one year ago we launched our Patreon with the Dark Sea Legends theme! That’s why next month we’re making a comeback and are inviting you on board to meet a new band of dashing Pirates and to dive deep down into the Grim Waters to take a peek at the horrifying monsters lurking beneath.

As part of the celebration we’re planning to run a lot of special events such as contests and giveaways as well as adding an exclusive bonus model as a birthday gift from Great Grimoire!

We’re also hoping to reach our Patreon goal of 600 subscribers soon and have already started working on the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse miniature! We will be streaming our progress on Twitch starting this Sunday (we will be streaming in Spanish together with Mikifriki, but feel free to join us, we'll be answering all the questions in English) Follow Great Grimoire on Instagram and you won’t miss the live stream announcement! 

The release will consist of a few new handsome Pirates, the wicked Sirens of the Sea, Sea Monsters (yes, we heard you!), a special bonus model to celebrate our birthday and hopefully the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse!

Expect wips of the July models soon!

P.S. All of the characters in this pack will be brand new! There won't be any repeats from the last year release.

All hands on deck!

Great Grimoire team.image.thumb.png.efdb07f1441d2b7fc2a54cf1b6c75f29.png

image.png

• Like 2

New for the Forgotten Realms! Elminister takes up Demonology!

1.jpeg?token-time=1626048000&token-hash=

/PURPLE.

I'd be willing to bet money that as soon as Grump sees that guy, he will become a villain in the cops game, maybe at Guy's.

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Has Heroes Unlimited figured out a distribution system yet? I dropped because it was taking hours to download the files.

That was Sync.

They have added MyAirBridge now and I have had no problems downloading anymore.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 8:05 AM, Glitterwolf said:

He's a little behind with sculpting but good value and look:

Modular Undead Goblins and an Undead Wolfrider!

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140320.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140338.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140355.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140409.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140422.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140433.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-27 140449.jpg

Only a few slots left at the $4 price.

I hope everyone gets off Google Drive soon, it has been almost unusable.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:47 PM, Auberon said:

In response to user feedback, Claydemon has sculpted a bard for the mushroom diorama.  It works better than the naked girl IMO.  It is one of those pieces I think looks nice, but I'd probably never paint it.  @malefactus could probably find room for a few more mushrooms though!

1.jpg?token-time=1625961600&token-hash=6

I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't keep an active subscription to them just for the scatter terrain. 

I can find a.use for the naked girl, but this is a LOT more useful.

Make a good present.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 11:34 PM, haldir said:

Hmm with the news of Bones 5 tonight, do I print off Epic's catoblepas or hold out for Reaper.......

Hold out for Reaper.*

* It is possible that I may be a bit biased in that answer though...::D:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3