• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Hold out for Reaper.*

* It is possible that I may be a bit biased in that answer though...::D:

Yah I may do that as the critter keeps fighting me no matter who's file is in my printer, ha ha.

1st one: Miguel Zervda's simple but plain : Print was hanging off the plate when it was done. The head got printed thou......:blink: At least nothing was on the FEP.

2nd: Epic - I thought I had it on this one, after carefully examining it, it was missing the tail & the left hind leg. Supports for some reason failed in those 2 spots. I need to look at the file again, but possibly the under chin area may have also failed as there was a mark there & no supports (at least in the area). Everything else came out great on the figure.

Hoping a 2nd attempt with Epic works, but at this point I may push this one to the very last of the list, on the account of it coming in the KS, but like many I am delayed due to the late container.

• Like 1

I don't remember it being mentioned here (but I'm tired and may have just forgotten) so FYI this is Mojibake's last month on Patreon. The final statue is Nuwa along with one last MMF discount code. 

1.png?token-time=1626393600&token-hash=R

On the flip side, Nutshell atelier hit 100 patreons at the end of last month and as a thank you has released all of his old 2020 figures to members. They were all pinups/nudes, which he admits looking back on are a bit crude, but hey free figures.  Now he does a full figure with alternate NSFW versions.  The current reward is a female samurai.

1.jpg?token-time=1626393600&token-hash=0

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auberon said:

I don't remember it being mentioned here (but I'm tired and may have just forgotten) so FYI this is Mojibake's last month on Patreon. The final statue is Nuwa along with one last MMF discount code. 

1.png?token-time=1626393600&token-hash=R

On the flip side, Nutshell atelier hit 100 patreons at the end of last month and as a thank you has released all of his old 2020 figures to members. They were all pinups/nudes, which he admits looking back on are a bit crude, but hey free figures.  Now he does a full figure with alternate NSFW versions.  The current reward is a female samurai.

1.jpg?token-time=1626393600&token-hash=0

Is Mojibake going to a different platform or just stopping altogether?

• Like 1