3D Printing Patreons

51 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

A Challenge! 

Hooboy yeah. Just downloaded the pack. There are 96 files in the Brachiosaurus folder. To be fair, there are so many files because they cut it up in multiple different ways to accommodate different size printers. Still crazy, looks like for small printers You have to print about... 5 pieces just for the main body, not including the legs.

Just a guesstimate, but printing the Brachiosaurus by itself, not counting the platforms, canopy, and all that, would probably take at least 15 prints on a smaller printer.

Also, I seem to missing a head without the rider. And uh... I can't print the base as is... Rotating it on it's side and cutting in half might work?

image.thumb.png.22002c1542838ba707ba471dbbb275db.png

PS: Looks like they are going to chop up the base. The missing head is also going to be taken care of.

Edited by Illithar
  • Like 4

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Auberon said:

I'm not sure where to put this because I'm not entirely sure what it is. LOOT has put out a teaser for a new viking project.  If you sign up for the mailing list you get a free file for the pictured mini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=perLNrXBb-c

Sooo...Is it an additional fee on top of the normal Loot subscription? Sorry, got the e-mail, but haven't had a chance to look at it carefully yet:)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Sooo...Is it an additional fee on top of the normal Loot subscription? Sorry, got the e-mail, but haven't had a chance to look at it carefully yet:)

They haven't said from what I've seen.  My guess is probably yes, it will be an extra subscription.

• Like 1

It was a teaser, so as Clearman said, we don't know.

This is our biggest project so far, with more than 70 handcrafted miniatures, 3 different tribes and much more!
The process to make it possible was exhausting. We had to structure a whole new group of artists, develop everything from scratch (lore, map, characters…), but the result is insane, I promise.

It could also just be a game they plan to launch.

• Like 1