CLAYCYANIDE SEPTEMBER SINDBAD's VOYAGE?

I'll think about this one, I don't care much for the Troll/Centaur stuff but the Lammasu and the Undead are very nice, also nice Arabian Princess.

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131138.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131150.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131200.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131212.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131223.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131232.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131242.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131253.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131303.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131314.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

CLAYCYANIDE SEPTEMBER SINDBAD's VOYAGE?

I'll think about this one, I don't care much for the Troll/Centaur stuff but the Lammasu and the Undead are very nice, also nice Arabian Princess.

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131138.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131150.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131200.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131212.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131223.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131232.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131242.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131253.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131303.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-27 131314.jpg

Oh Yah! This is why I am on their commercial tier:) I love their stuff. Have almost everything they have made:)

• Like 1
On 8/23/2021 at 3:33 PM, Lidless Eye said:

Okay, I was tempted by the Mordheim like name and gang members, the Siege Giant pushed me fully over for Titan-Forge next month.

864273468_22September21Release.thumb.jpg.9dcb9c81670ea2d4045cab785e26ee58.jpg

Nice!

Somehow missed it, until Megan asked me about 'Knock Knock'.

Worth it for the giant alone.

And.that howdah looks nifty from the back.

Using Megan's Fire, not bothering to change users. ::P:

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

RN Estudio is doing JRPG volume 3  (unfortunately nothing I like this time around)

1402033343_SeptemberReleasepsd2021copia.thumb.jpg.c3198edd79f88e4da46651dfcbb3a3ab.jpg

Only one I think I know is in the bottom row, third from the left I think is from Chrono Trigger

They are from the Dragon Quest games. If you like JRPGs Dragon Quest XI is the most recent and worth playing.

• Like 1

Going to double the scale on the fat guy with the hammer -

image.thumb.png.f0eaf16bb414c025c321f147a94a5f6c.png

Covered in blood, with gore stuck to that huge hammer... an ogre, working for the slaughter house - the animals that he puts down are quite decidedly dead when he is done.

And he says a quiet prayer for each one.

And the back of the giant -

image.thumb.png.3949478ab4aea3b08a5c6be72fe5ba5d.png

I like that they put some though on how people get onto and off the howdah.

The giant sits down, they get on, and he stands up again.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

Dropped Avatars of War.

Despite being good value the last theme was a bit underwhelming and now they are doing Khorne style Demons which I have no use for.

So far Heroes Infinite will be the only one for September.

I'm slowly getting saturated and becoming more and more selective on what I'll spend money on, I need to think that I will really print and paint it.

Avatars of War September Preview

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-28 124453.jpg

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

So far Heroes Infinite will be the only one for September.

Speaking of Heroes Infinite, it looks like they are going the Loot Studios route, or at least trying to. Latest update shows what they have been working on, it is their own page and site for storing pledges. Also, past releases are supposedly going to be available there at lower prices than elsewhere (MMF).

I am kind of tempted to hop on next month, just to see how it works out.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Illithar said:

Speaking of Heroes Infinite, it looks like they are going the Loot Studios route, or at least trying to. Latest update shows what they have been working on, it is their own page and site for storing pledges. Also, past releases are supposedly going to be available there at lower prices than elsewhere (MMF).

I got a notice from them about it, I can subscribe.

They also mention that to prevent being billed twice one should unsubscribe from their Patreon then.

Now I wonder what happens when you want to unsub for a month, will I be able to keep seeing and dowloading the files I got or not then?

So I'm going to take a closer look at it tomorrow when I have some more time and spoons to figure it out. right now I'm a little stressed about some stuff and I want to think straight and give it my full attention before I jump in.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

RN Estudio is doing JRPG volume 3  (unfortunately nothing I like this time around)

1402033343_SeptemberReleasepsd2021copia.thumb.jpg.c3198edd79f88e4da46651dfcbb3a3ab.jpg

Only one I think I know is in the bottom row, third from the left I think is from Chrono Trigger

This'll be the first time I drop them, I've been on them for a while, almost as long as I've been printing. First release I have is the 'Inside the Magic Forest' set. But there's maybe one thing in this whole set I have a passing interest in. Ah well, I need to cut back anyway, still going to follow them to see what they come out with in October.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Illithar said:

This'll be the first time I drop them, I've been on them for a while, almost as long as I've been printing. First release I have is the 'Inside the Magic Forest' set. But there's maybe one thing in this whole set I have a passing interest in. Ah well, I need to cut back anyway, still going to follow them to see what they come out with in October.

Yah I'm debating on dropping them as well. They are my longest running Patreon. Thou, looking at the tiers (wanted to see how long I have been with them) & my tier is gone. Next tier is almost twice what I'm paying, ughh. 

I will admit RNE offerings the last few months have been kinda bleh. I guess I better decide in a couple days.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I got a notice from them about it, I can subscribe.

They also mention that to prevent being billed twice one should unsubscribe from their Patreon then.

Now I wonder what happens when you want to unsub for a month, will I be able to keep seeing and dowloading the files I got or not then?

So I'm going to take a closer look at it tomorrow when I have some more time and spoons to figure it out. right now I'm a little stressed about some stuff and I want to think straight and give it my full attention before I jump in.

Quoting myself.

Here's the answer

Will I still have access to my files on HeroesInfinite.com even if I unsubscribe?

Yes, if you unsubscribe from HeroesInfinite.com at any point in the future, you will still have access to your account and to all the files in your library. But if you switch back to Patreon, all the releases you will subscribe to on Patreon (after unsubscribing from HeroesInfinite.com) won't appear in your library on HeroesInfinite.com.

• Like 2
On 8/28/2021 at 11:36 AM, Illithar said:

We jumped on it, for September at least - Megan can use the Dark Elves when her Norse game starts up again.

Her game is on hold for a month or so - BD is starting kindergarten, and I have just started running a game for Megan's family.

Somehow the adventuring party ended up being a family of gypsies. (See the Great Grimoire bundle above.)

The Auld Grump - Gypsies in the Borderlands region of the Lost Lands.

• Like 2