Sign in to follow this  
Seahawk

What happened to the Sophie Champagne paint color?

Around the time Rose Gold came out, there was another new color called Sophie Champagne.  A couple weeks ago I tried making an order and it was listed as out of stock.  Now it doesn't appear at all.  Does anyone know what the deal is?

Sophie Champagne  09609

Sophie Champagne was a limited edition color, so once stock is gone, it will disappear from the store.  That said, Special Edition colors do reappear from time to time for certain events.

• Like 1

Thanks.  I thought it might be something like that, but I don't remember it being marked Limited Edition. 

It's right next to Rose Gold, numerically.  Is that LE, too?   Is there a number range or anything that identifies them?  I'm pretty bummed about missing it, I'd hate to have it happen again.  I'm going to place an order today, so I'd like to hit any that are going away (I see a bunch I thought were nice colors are out already ::o:).

LE colors are numbered the same as regular colors. You'll noticed there are missing numbers, those are out of production or LE colors. Like Clearman says, they'll pop up every now & then. I wanna say SC was a New Year's color so it may appear again this holiday season.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seahawk said:

It's right next to Rose Gold, numerically.  Is that LE, too?

Rose Gold was originally a limited edition color, but if I recall Reaper just announced that it becoming a permanently available color and will be receiving a new SKU in the core MSP line - 09325 or something like that.  Someone correct me please.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Seahawk said:

Is there a number range or anything that identifies them?

*cough, cough*

(check the .sig)

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, Clearman said:

Rose Gold was originally a limited edition color, but if I recall Reaper just announced that it becoming a permanently available color and will be receiving a new SKU in the core MSP line - 09325 or something like that.  Someone correct me please.

Yes, this was mentioned on ReaperLive last week.  Also, Sadie has been really busy so some colors may not get restocked as quickly.. I've asked Jon to talk to Sadie for a paint update 

• Like 1