Miniature Monday Info Thread.

• Super Administrators
Come paint along with Mini Painting Studio on our Twitch channel today at 3:00pm CT. Today is the last model of the current kit, The Tiik Champion. The next kit starts October 5th, Zombie Apocalypse

Tiik Champion.JPG

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Taran said:

Just curious where to find the miniature Monday where you painted the Sophie figure. Probably just missing something obvious. 

I was going to give you a YouTube link, but it appears they forgot to upload episode 33. ::(:

In fact, I can’t find it on Twitch, either. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know of a list/index of which miniatures are painted in each of the numbered Miniature Monday YouTube videos?

Of course, I can start videos until i find the one that covers a specific mini from the kits sitting on my "shelf of shame" but it would certainly be easier if there is an index.

• 1 month later...

For Anyone interested, I've I'm compiling a sheet of Reaper paint guides.  So far I have all the Miniature Mondays as well as the PDFs on Reaper.  I plan to go through all the Reaper YouTube channels and add them to the list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R4zZvtc3yB1gk4wwQTmnHmAL0dz460b0DQmGBNw195M/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1