TGP

INKtober 2020 / DRAWlloween / DrawnToFantober

Day 4:

Giant.thumb.jpg.cbda03ff9afcea6c44b9ec0e103d961c.jpg

He got sick after the third loop.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

Inkober 04. "Next on Earth's Greatest Hits!" Prompts: Radio, Alien. 
Mixed Media (watercolour, ink) on 140lb coldpress.

04Alien.thumb.jpg.be633010c866bb01587794dcfe7a09c8.jpg

... Don't ask me what happened to the chair. I don't do furniture. :p

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Here's this week's drawing. Not what any of my original sketches were, but it's what happened when I sat down, a mix between Fish and Witch.

Ink & Copics

IMG_6156.thumb.jpg.6e46ae182c62b3cf5290c3441226a346.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Day 5:

05-Humanoid1.thumb.jpg.3a43bdd451273f64d3a254a564996010.jpg

A mathematically perfectly proportioned man deserves more racial bonuses.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6
  • Haha 8

#adventurneer day 4 - berries. Dryad luring the lost and hungry adventurer with berries to be used for sustenance.

20201004_232856.thumb.jpg.c8b0930d7cb89259e090adecdbb789ff.jpg

• Like 14

... okay, next year, fewer upload sites. I'm worried I'll forget one.. o.O

Inktober 05: "And They Said It Was Dangerous..." Prompts: Blade, Murky, Wonderland, Humanoid.
Watercolour on 140lb cold press.

05Murky.thumb.jpg.64175e5344332d2e24ccf79220a39f34.jpg

Somebody's evening is about to go pear-shaped, I think. >.>

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/3/2020 at 9:11 PM, Sylverthorne said:

Took you that long, eh? ^_^

Never said I am all that quick on the uptake…. <_<

Dragon drawing got started but I didn't manage to finish on the 4th.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

So far I have only uploaded to this thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TGP said:
7 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

So far I have only uploaded to this thread.

Here, Instagram (which uploads to FB), and three or four Discord servers. 

What I get for saying, 'yah, I'm doing the thing, I'll post pics!' once or twice too many.. ^^;

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Here, Instagram (which uploads to FB)

Does that mean there is a Facebook page auto-generated by the Instagram account I used last year?

:blink:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TGP said:

Does that mean there is a Facebook page auto-generated by the Instagram account I used last year?

:blink:

Only if you tell it to. I told it to so I wouldn't have to upload it seperately... 

• Like 1

#adventurneer day 5, "roots". Mandrake roots bloom when an innocent youth is wrongly hung and their bodily fluid strikes the earth. (Wtf)

20201005_215527.thumb.jpg.70398384159cc68c4c3a33f864ba5ba8.jpg

• Like 10

Day 6th:

06-Monstrosity.jpg

Platypus are already unnatural in so many ways. Might as well go all in.

I may or may not have been inspired by @pcktlnt.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this