Reaper Challenge League! 2021

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read some weird stuff man. That could be fun. 

Important dates that are coming up!   Submissions for quarter 1 and march are due by 11:59 pm CT on Sunday March 28th 2021. We will start the Raffles on Monday March 29th. (At this time we will a

Wanted to give an update on the Limited palette, black and white are allowed with your three other colors! 

Posted Images

I've got another question for you @Reaper_Jon - with paints for the limited Palette...  Out of production and/or limited edition paints allowed provided they're Reaper?  Also, are ones produced by Reaper for others allowed, like the CAV paints?

• Super Administrators
8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I've got another question for you @Reaper_Jon - with paints for the limited Palette...  Out of production and/or limited edition paints allowed provided they're Reaper?  Also, are ones produced by Reaper for others allowed, like the CAV paints?

Yes to both of those questions! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question on August and September limited palette. August says "Ink White Red". Any color of ink or is that a typo and should be "pink"?

For September it says "purple purple purple". So just 3 colors of purple?

• Like 1

Hi!

Its my first time doing a league like this, and I have two questions.

For the yearly model, do we need to provide a photo at beginning of league of 1st model and then photo at end of league of second model? OR can I just post one pic at end of the year of them side by side?

For the bust, are we allowed to use non-reaper models, as I don't see many busts on the store?

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Super Administrators
2 hours ago, JujuPwns said:

For the yearly model, do we need to provide a photo at beginning of league of 1st model and then photo at end of league of second model? OR can I just post one pic at end of the year of them side by side?

The later, i would post when the second one is finished with both pictures side by side.

2 hours ago, JujuPwns said:

For the bust, are we allowed to use non-reaper models, as I don't see many busts on the store?

Correct! it should say so on the bust section i will go double check!

• Like 2
On 1/8/2021 at 4:16 PM, Pochi said:

Question on August and September limited palette. August says "Ink White Red". Any color of ink or is that a typo and should be "pink"?

For September it says "purple purple purple". So just 3 colors of purple?

From conversation on the Discord, people are saying this is "ink". Reaper only has brown ink or black ink. So we would have to use either of those? Not liners or clears? Seems pretty limiting.

• Like 3
  • Super Administrators
16 hours ago, Pochi said:

From conversation on the Discord, people are saying this is "ink". Reaper only has brown ink or black ink. So we would have to use either of those? Not liners or clears? Seems pretty limiting.

oh this might be a typo let me double check... >.>

• Like 3
  • Super Administrators
On 1/17/2021 at 5:57 AM, Pochi said:

A typo would make sense since it is a color challenge and "ink" isn't a color.

yes it should be changed on all the documents! Let me know if it isnt! nice catch!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

yes it should be changed on all the documents! Let me know if it isnt! nice catch!

Awesome! Thank you! @Sibling is the one who caught it and asked me and I didn't know so asked here. Thanks for clearing that up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, another question. @Reaper_Jon on the yearly 365 mini, if I paint a mini in February that I painted last February, that fulfils the rules right? To me it seems weird to have a yearly challenge that you can't finish this year if you have to paint the first mini this year. I can prove I painted the first one last year because it's posted on my socials. Just checking because it is what I plan on doing.

It's easier to get answers here. On discord, 20 people throw in conflicting opinions and no answer seems really official.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Pochi said:

Sorry, another question. @Reaper_Jon on the yearly 365 mini, if I paint a mini in February that I painted last February, that fulfils the rules right? To me it seems weird to have a yearly challenge that you can't finish this year if you have to paint the first mini this year. I can prove I painted the first one last year because it's posted on my socials. Just checking because it is what I plan on doing.

It's easier to get answers here. On discord, 20 people throw in conflicting opinions and no answer seems really official.

From my understanding - anyone who paints a model beginning of this year January for instance - can repost it end of the year sometime in December for credit.  We are not setting strict confirmation or verification that it be painted 365 days apart this year.  It's about seeing the growth over the year.  As per the RCL notes in Discord -  "Aim for January/December"

It's only redeemable for credit once per year though per person.  

• Like 2