Reaper_Jon

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I've got another question for you @Reaper_Jon - with paints for the limited Palette...  Out of production and/or limited edition paints allowed provided they're Reaper?  Also, are ones produced by Reaper for others allowed, like the CAV paints?

Yes to both of those questions! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

Its my first time doing a league like this, and I have two questions.

For the yearly model, do we need to provide a photo at beginning of league of 1st model and then photo at end of league of second model? OR can I just post one pic at end of the year of them side by side?

For the bust, are we allowed to use non-reaper models, as I don't see many busts on the store?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, JujuPwns said:

For the yearly model, do we need to provide a photo at beginning of league of 1st model and then photo at end of league of second model? OR can I just post one pic at end of the year of them side by side?

The later, i would post when the second one is finished with both pictures side by side.

2 hours ago, JujuPwns said:

For the bust, are we allowed to use non-reaper models, as I don't see many busts on the store?

Correct! it should say so on the bust section i will go double check!

• Like 2

On 1/8/2021 at 4:16 PM, Pochi said:

Question on August and September limited palette. August says "Ink White Red". Any color of ink or is that a typo and should be "pink"?

For September it says "purple purple purple". So just 3 colors of purple?

From conversation on the Discord, people are saying this is "ink". Reaper only has brown ink or black ink. So we would have to use either of those? Not liners or clears? Seems pretty limiting.

• Like 3

• Super Administrators
16 hours ago, Pochi said:

From conversation on the Discord, people are saying this is "ink". Reaper only has brown ink or black ink. So we would have to use either of those? Not liners or clears? Seems pretty limiting.

oh this might be a typo let me double check... >.>

• Like 3

Sorry, another question. @Reaper_Jon on the yearly 365 mini, if I paint a mini in February that I painted last February, that fulfils the rules right? To me it seems weird to have a yearly challenge that you can't finish this year if you have to paint the first mini this year. I can prove I painted the first one last year because it's posted on my socials. Just checking because it is what I plan on doing.

It's easier to get answers here. On discord, 20 people throw in conflicting opinions and no answer seems really official.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pochi said:

Sorry, another question. @Reaper_Jon on the yearly 365 mini, if I paint a mini in February that I painted last February, that fulfils the rules right? To me it seems weird to have a yearly challenge that you can't finish this year if you have to paint the first mini this year. I can prove I painted the first one last year because it's posted on my socials. Just checking because it is what I plan on doing.

It's easier to get answers here. On discord, 20 people throw in conflicting opinions and no answer seems really official.

From my understanding - anyone who paints a model beginning of this year January for instance - can repost it end of the year sometime in December for credit.  We are not setting strict confirmation or verification that it be painted 365 days apart this year.  It's about seeing the growth over the year.  As per the RCL notes in Discord -  "Aim for January/December"

It's only redeemable for credit once per year though per person.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AstleyTheMonk said:

From my understanding - anyone who paints a model beginning of this year January for instance - can repost it end of the year sometime in December for credit.  We are not setting strict confirmation or verification that it be painted 365 days apart this year.  It's about seeing the growth over the year.  As per the RCL notes in Discord -  "Aim for January/December"

It's only redeemable for credit once per year though per person.  

Right, so if you can only do it once a year and it is supposed to show growth from year to year, if I paint something I painted last year, to me, that is following what the rules say. That is why I was asking for clarification. I am not the only one who has asked so the rule is a bit ambiguous. "Aim for January/December" doesn't really clarify as people tried posting things this month and were told to wait to post both minis at the same time in December. In that case, it should just say "Post both of your minis in December."  So everyone doing the RCL should have all painted a mini on January 1 and then everyone posts on December 31? That seems silly and also would probably be after the quarterly and yearly raffles. If you painted at the end of January and posted on December 1, that's not 365 days. See what I'm saying? Maybe I am reading too much into it but I tend to be a pretty literal person.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.