Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

Getting to Know You - October Edition

30 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I am so not subjecting people to my playlists... They're a bit... Ah unno. Me? :ph34r:

Do you have a villains playlist on Spotify that includes "Zombie Prostitute" and "The Dismemberment Song"? Because uhh.... I do. :devil::zombie:

I would in fact recommend those. The first is hilarious and pretty much a satirical song. The second is just so strangely happy? You'd expect that title to be harsh, but it is just a girl singing cheerfully about revenge, and it is REALLY hard to not root for her, and then by the end you go "oh broccoli that's messed up".

• Like 7

October 7

Do you have a go to snack food? Salty? Sweet? Does it depend on what you're drinking with it?

• Like 7

Just now, Crowley said:

October 7

Do you have a go to snack food? Salty? Sweet? Does it depend on what you're drinking with it?

I tend to go with potato chips.  though of late I've been digging pretzels with a honey mustard dip (sinus clearing levels of mustard).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Crowley said:

October 7

For a while, it was Kettle chips, then Mrs Vickies, then Kettle, and right now it's been Old Dutch, even if they don't regularly have my favourite flavour out on shelves.. Might have discontinued the cheddar and sour cream *pouts*

Beyond that though, nothing quite beats a bag of Nibs, those are sooooo tasty. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Crowley said:

October 7

Lately it's been maast-o khiar.  It's a Persian snack made from Greek yogurt, cucumber, mint, walnuts, and rose petals and you eat it with bread or crackers.  It's filling, easy to make, and very tasty. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Crowley said:

October 7

There have been a variety of snack favorites. Presently, Lay's Cheddar & Sour Cream...it's another Great Minds thing @WhiteWulfe, AND a variety of things to sit on a Ritz (cracker that is).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Crowley said:

October 7

For me it has always been peanut butter. (mom wasn't big on having snack foods around growing up, but PB? Always there.)

I love chips and chocolate and everything, but PB hits the spot.

And goes with almost everything.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Crowley said:

October 7

I don't have a fixed snack, but usually yoghurt or puffed rice with jaggery are really nice snacks. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

October 7

I have an issue where I flush sodium too fast, so I always crave salt.  If I don't get enough, I can pass out, so I fairly regularly eat salty food.  I love salty crunchy things, like chips and popcorn.  I try to limit the chips as they make me really fat, though if I could, I'd eat French Onion potato chips or Cool Ranch Doritos constantly.  Typically, my daily go to is popcorn.

For sweet, I tend to go for Salted Caramel Dove chocolate or salt-water taffy, but I'm not much of a sweet lover so this is rare.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

The only thing I listen to with any regularity is Spotify. I've got several different playlists; the longest one is a little over 25 hours long if I'm remembering correctly. It is filled with rock and metal; everything from Aerosmith to Amon Amarth.

Just wait until you move on to the "b" section of the library. It'll blow your mind.

Don't even get me started on "c"...

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

October 7

YES and NO!

1 hour ago, VitM said:

Lately it's been maast-o khiar.  It's a Persian snack made from Greek yogurt, cucumber, mint, walnuts, and rose petals and you eat it with bread or crackers.  It's filling, easy to make, and very tasty. 

Hmm, I would like a recipe for that, I'm willing to try new things and love to cook.

• Like 10

Gardetto's Mustard Flavored pretzels, though they are increasingly difficult to get. I also enjoy vegetables like celery and carrots or sugar snap peas as a snack. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crowley said:

October 7

Chips and guacamole. I love it. Wait, chips and *good* guacamole. Some of the stuff they call "guacamole" is the devil itself. Chipotle has the worst, even Taco Bell makes it better.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Crowley said:

October 7

Right now it is low salt almonds.

• Like 7