Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

Getting to Know You - October Edition

10 hours ago, Crowley said:

10/27

What's something your looking forward to in 2021?

Bones 5 delivering. :winkthumbs:

I'm HOPING for an in person Reapercon.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Bones 5 delivering. :winkthumbs:

I'm HOPING for an in person Reapercon.

You know I totally spaced this one off. As much as I put into B5, yah I SHOULD be looking forward to that one as well!! I guess right now I'm just trying to block out the months before delivery starts.

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Crowley said:

10/27

So much... I'm not gonna jinx those though. The end of 2020 for certain; I intend to celebrate this New Years. But this is in progress and would take a lot of unfortunate events to kill. I doubt even 2020 could. My karate blackbelt test is scheduled for the end of January. 

• Like 10

17 hours ago, Crowley said:

10/27

In no specific order:

• Bones 5 delivering.
  • Hoping to be painting again by then. 
  • Get back to blogging.
  • Like 10

On 10/27/2020 at 8:06 AM, Crowley said:

10/27

Many of the things I would normally be looking forward to depend on the world improving. Unfortunately I do not see that happening in the near future. I've never hoped so much to be wrong. If things do improve my wife and I have been planning on a trip back out to Olympic National Park in WA to backpack up the Hoh River trail for a few days and then rent a cabin down on the coast for a week or so. If stuff improves enough that travel becomes safe... Oh man, it will be on!

Also bones 5. Although looking at my order size I'm getting a little nervous about where I''m going to store it.

• Like 10

On 10/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, Crowley said:

10/27

The way things are going I'm afraid to look forward to anything really.

Things don't just go away because the year has passed.

I rather wait it out than become disappointed that I can't do what I like.

• Like 10

You're home sick with a nasty cold. Stuck on the couch and good for nothing. What are you watching, eating, and drinking?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Crowley said:

You're home sick with a nasty cold. Stuck on the couch and good for nothing. What are you watching, eating, and drinking?

Whooooooo, we have a couch again! 

*ahem*

Odds are I'm either at my computer relaxing with something on Netflix or Disney+, or if there's the ability to do something requiring brain power I might be hobbying.  As for eating, probably soup of some kind, and as for drinking? That's what tea, water, and juice are around ^_^

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Watching: Mostly YouTube channels.

Eating: Whatever I prepared last weekend. There will be an uptake in soup.

Drinking: COFFEE and other hot beverages (I got over a dozen kind of teas and herbal tea).

Considering it's a cold, and my appetite is not wholly there, it will not be unusual for me to just take hot water and add concentrated chicken or beef broth for a savory drink.

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I'm sleeping. That's how I deal with illness. :lol:

• Like 11

10/27

a vaccine.

Bones 5 

Kingdom death  actually delivering something again (anything) from their KS. 

Angel - (just added to Amazon Streaming) 

Tea of Sickness - (lemon ginger tea w/honey)  I dont like Tea,  but this sooths my throat when nothing else will. 

Soup and a Grill Cheese Sandwich. 

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I don't remember the last time I was actually sick, but I'd probably be sleeping and/or eating a lot of spicy soup.

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I was actually a little under the weather yesterday so I took the day off work. I spent about half the day on the couch with cartoons on the TV while playing Rome: Total War and trying not to look at my email. Ate some soup, some German food, and a little bit of ice cream. Drank plenty of water. Spent the last half of the day doing a little painting. Then went to bed early.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

When I'm sick I don't want to eat.

Drinking is water or tea.

Watching? I think I'll sleep.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Crowley said:

Generally I'd be gaming with some homemade chicken noodle soup. If my mind was too fogged for even the most mindless games, I'd probably be at 'home videos of guys getting hit in the junk' level entertainment.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3