Getting to Know You - October Edition

33 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Who could resist a date with a nice witch?

Maybe learn a few tricks.

But I guess my girl wouldn't approve of that, so I'll probably be howling at the Moon with the brothers and go for the Chinese food..

Nice witches you say?

1595104700359.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Crowley said:

It has been my pleasure to be your quisitor for this the spookiest of months.

Halloween!

The veil is thin. Ghouls and goblins gallivant. Werewolves go for Chinese food. Ghosts hang out in their favorite haunts. Witches gather together over their craft brews...

What supernatural creature do you want to spend the day hanging out with, and what fun activity do you engage in?

Thanks for this month's questions, especially since you've had such an eventful month!

As to today's question, who could resist a handsome vampire?

ElrRYGFWkAElRn_.thumb.jpeg.6fdd281068a557c0e0c16df348d48326.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
17 hours ago, Crowley said:

Halloween!

The veil is thin. Ghouls and goblins gallivant. Werewolves go for Chinese food. Ghosts hang out in their favorite haunts. Witches gather together over their craft brews...

What supernatural creature do you want to spend the day hanging out with, and what fun activity do you engage in?

I'm gonna hang out with this cat right here, doing whatever it wants me to do. :;,;:

cthonickitty.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
18 hours ago, Crowley said:

Halloween!

I think I'll hang with the witches tonight drinking and cavorting and making merry. Though if a selkie's about I'd be up for a swim.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
On 10/31/2020 at 6:00 AM, Crowley said:

Halloween!

Werewolves, of course!

Getting Chinese food sounds good, then we can keep the neighbors up all night by howling at the moon. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Halloween!

Vampire. Become immortal, build a spooky castle in the middle of nowhere on a high peak. Only interact with humans when I need a snack.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
On 10/30/2020 at 7:07 AM, Crowley said:

Question for Halloween Eve

Devil's Night

Mischief Night

What mischief have you gotten up to lately? What's a mischievous activity you engaged in as a youth?

Do you enjoy fires? Anything from candles to bonfires.

Well, I wasn't much of a troublemaker. Paladins tend to be of lawful alignment after all...

There was this time I got sent to the principal's office for telling stories. The bus driver's son was a rotten little turd and he put a snowball down my art project, which was rolled up sticking out of my backpack. The ink ran and it was ruined. The principal saw this, of course, so my plans to stuff the brat upside down in a trash barrel were thwarted. I liked to read textbooks on the ride home, so I wouldn't have to do it later. That little bugger would annoy me the whole time and mommy would stick up for him. Of course, he was like 7 and I was like 16, so there wasn't anything physical I could do about it. This whole affair happened about Christmas, and that's when our heroine hit upon a brilliant idea.

"Santa's going to [broccoli] in your sock," I said. "Mmhmm. He's a non-profit organization and has spent all his money on coal to heat the reindeer barns so the reindeer don't freeze. So he doesn't put coal in naughty kids' socks anymore. He just takes a dump in them. You'd better hope he doesn't come up from the deep South first where they feed him beer and pickled eggs, or he's going to smell real good, too. And then there's those kids who feed him Christmas oranges because they think he's too fat. So when he gets to your house, he's going to be like: 'All right! A naughty kid!' and just unload. But if you leave him a roll of toilet paper instead of milk  and cookies, he might leave you a little somethin' somethin'."

I got hauled into the principal's office the following day. I told him I thought it would help my case if he heard the story before passing judgment. He was trying not to laugh the whole time. He said, "You know I have to give you a detention for this." I smiled and said it was well-earned. 

On 10/31/2020 at 4:00 AM, Crowley said:

Halloween!

Well, I recently found out I'm gluten intolerant, so I think I'll stick with the Witch in the Gingerbread house. She's obviously cranky about being gluten intolerant too, and had no good use for her food storage and so built a house out of it. We'd have a recipe exchange and glue disrespectful kids to the walls with royal icing, which really is the cement of the baking world. 

Edited by Great Khan Artist
[REDACTED]
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 10/26/2020 at 5:36 AM, Crowley said:

Question for Monday, October 26th:

Today is National Pumpkin Day. Have you obtained your pumpkin for carving? Have you carved it yet?

Have you ever roasted a pumpkin? What's your favorite pumpkin (or pumpkin spiced) food/drink?

I got two pumpkins to carve, both chosen by Sephy (though, to be fair, she “chose” most of the pumpkins she came across :lol: ). I didn’t carve them until Halloween morning. 

37437541-72E9-4945-BCB7-EB45229688E1.thumb.jpeg.f6c58909f6cc1be976f8ba909b3a7c91.jpeg

2A5D8554-585F-4C9E-82E4-9AA3A51D7D5C.thumb.jpeg.809571e9c9fb64799d3fbf1356519a7c.jpeg

I roast pumpkins most years, to make pies and breads. And pumpkin bread is my favorite, followed by pumpkin pie.

On 10/27/2020 at 6:06 AM, Crowley said:

10/27

What's something your looking forward to in 2021?

Hopefully finding a new job.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Crowley said:

You're home sick with a nasty cold. Stuck on the couch and good for nothing. What are you watching, eating, and drinking?

If I’m okay enough to be on the couch, then I’ll be watching Beauty & the Beast (the cartoon), The Princess Bride, and some funny Cary Grant movies. Probably eating soup and bread or crackers, and drinking orange juice or lemonade.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:06 AM, Crowley said:

Question for 10/29

Hide contents

image.png.e70212eecb6608e35efefa279cf15585.png

What was something that happened to you that you didn't expect. Did it turn out okay? Or were you forced to endure.... The Comfy Chair?

Well, I never expected I’d actually find someone who wanted to marry me. And I really didn’t expect to have a baby. 

On 10/31/2020 at 4:00 AM, Crowley said:

Halloween!

Well, I did spend the day with a dragon :wub:

21E2CEE7-C8B5-45AF-93CF-3214302D7511.thumb.jpeg.e81d0c3e5f1464b1d9166ba246fcda7d.jpeg

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Halloween!

A bit late to the party, but thanks for all the questions. 

Those witches have any of that craft brew left? They sharing? If so I'm hanging out with them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1