• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shredzilla666
      I'm very happy with how the skin tone turned out on this mini.  

• By veoviscool12
      Overview

I'm working on a conversion for my partner's character in our Swords and Wizardry campaign. She's a half-elf rogue with red hair that dual-wields swords, but unfortunately Reaper doesn't sell an exact figure of that type. There are a couple of other figures that might have worked but we both really liked Lanelle's base, so I took on the task of converting her to wield two swords and carry a shield on her back.

The sword conversion wasn't too difficult; I bought three copies of Lanelle so I could take the sword from one and have a third as a back-up in case I messed something up. I carefully snipped off the sword, and used a pin vise to attach it. I used the baking soda and superglue combo to patch up a few small gaps. The shield was harvested from a 77024 goblin mini, and has a little pin in it which will attach to her back. I'm keeping them separate for now to ease painting.

The original figure; this is the backup.

The successful conversion; the red hair is stained from a previous attempted paint job that was removed with Simple Green.

You can see the gaps a little on this side, but they've very minor and I believe paint will help disguise it later.

There are no visible gaps on the outside.

The shield will be attached right in the center of of her back; if positioned correctly I think it'll
      just reach the sheath on her belt and give the illusion that the dagger is just hidden behind the shield.

The donor shield and unhappy goblin; I think this mini will make a nice battle-scarred goblin with a tragic past.
    • By Evilhalfling
      The term was introduced into evolutionary biology by L. A. Borradaile, who described it as "one of the many attempts of Nature to evolve a crab".  1916. 
       It is believed to have independently occurred 5 times. 

or a wizard did it. 

this was a 45min conversion at reapercon hobby hijinx tables. Made from an angel, drider and flail snail, painted as hermit crab. 

if I did another, it would be easier to paint the drider as a sea-elf instead of adding a new mini.   Not sure why I would want a second, but it was fun to make! 

• By Darcstaar
      Next in line: 77049, Bones Arthrand Nightblade, Elf Ranger.

I tried priming with a 1:1 mix of Blue Liner:White Brush On Primer.  There were a few mold lines and casting valleys that showed up.  I put a layer of Brush On Sealer on them.  We’ll see how that worked.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm mostly done with the second Ogre, I just need to do some touch ups. It's clubbing time, the Ogre way! This one is the 77454, Ogre Clubber sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77455, Ogre Smasher. I also added a skull at his waist belt on the left side. As always I used Reaper MSP paint.

77455, Ogre Smasher and 77454, Ogre Clubber

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)