• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      My Secret Sophie arrived at its destination i can share with everyone.  My recipient wanted something cute.  I thought it would be cute to have a man feeding his pet.  Just because his pet happens to be a rust weevil should not be held against him. 

I saw the barbarian and it looked like he was throwing the swords rather than. Actually using them to hit anything.  I also had a spare rust weevil and the whole thing just came together.

Roger got the old swords out of the box from his adventuring days.  It had been a while since he'd been out to the dungeons but at the rate George was going through weapons, he was either going to need to buy a new crate or go delving.  Maybe this time he'd just buy a box of old weapons, let the younger kids go fight the baddies.  These two look okay.  He grabs the weapons and heads out to the field.  When he reached the edge of the field he looks out over the fine red and tan soil and dust.  HEY GEORGE!  He yells out over the field.  In moments George shows up jumping and chittering.  "Hey George" he says again, "its dinnertime!  FETCH!"

• By Gantrell
      Dark Haven Legends Borley, Male ghost.

I had a lot of fun this this one, On top of making him fly, I really wanted to make it look like he was from a black and white movie. Doing that but keeping everything  distinct with such a limited color palette was challenging. I really enjoyed this project.

I hope you like it.

• By ced1106
      I'm backing this because the kobolds look more like Scottish terriers! 

$100 level has 40+ miniatures and FREE USA shipping!

RBJ Game Company has created 18 KS projects, mostly miniatures. Let me know your experience with them if you backed before.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/yippers-and-squealers/description

• By Mortal Arrow
      Warren of Vile Fungi is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm EST on Friday, November 1. It will include over 2 dozen individual fungoid-based miniatures developed and sculpted by Pedro Navarro. He's been working on this project for over 2 years in collaboration with Mortal Arrow. It's a deep dive into heroic, fantastic, and terrifying fungal beings from the 1970's to the present. Ascomoids, Gas Spores, Basidironds, Ustilagors, corrupted Myconids, and heroic Myconids are just some of the many hand-sculpted miniatures from Pedro.

The project itself will be live for only 2 weeks, so please consider supporting this effort by Mortal Arrow and Pedro Navarro. Every little bit of aid is important to us, so we kindly ask that you follow this project at the link below:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/…/12638849…/warren-of-vile-fungi

You can see more details about the miniatures on the Mortal Arrow Facebook and Pedro's blog here:
      http://mr-bugman.blogspot.com/

We will be posting details and updates on this thread as well.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help and enthusiasm!!! We are very excited to bring scary, and heroic, fungi to peoples around the globe!!

• By Gantrell
      Lardgulp I painted for my FLGS's painting club.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)