Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Gatefall- Lost in the North-100 mm Models

Did anyone get Gatefall?  How were the minis?

I like the looks of these especially Zimorodok and the price isn't bad but I told myself I would only back resin KSs  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Did anyone get Gatefall?  How were the minis?

I like the looks of these especially Zimorodok and the price isn't bad but I told myself I would only back resin KSs  

I finally go the game a week ago.  Figures looked good at a quick glance.  Much bigger than I thought they were going to be!  I'll try to take some pictures tonight after I get home.

• Like 1

I also wonder how the minis are for painting purposes.  The new ones look interesting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ladystorm
      This is the Bones 5 Information Thread.

In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 5 Kickstarter.

This is the thread for information and questions.  
      This thread will be moderated to ensure forum rules are followed.  
      Posts of chatter and enthusiasm will be relocated to the Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread. https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89441-reaper-bones-5-enthusiasm-and-commentary-thread/

Please find the project on Kickstarter.com here:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon

• By haldir
      Keta Minies Printable STLs for Tabletop Games

I didn't see this one listed.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/cat-knights-by-blood-carrot-knights?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Welcome, dear friends! Blood Carrot Knights present you our Cat Knights collection of 54 mm miniatures! You will find in this project our hits and brand new figures. Please, welcome: William Taillace, Furan The Destroyer, Sir Kittingham, Meowromant and Meowlord of Katzville. All figures were handly sculpted by very talented artist Pavel Charmosov and casted carefully using high-quality resin. This  is our first Kickstarter Project and we're really happy that Wendys Miniatures and ScaleBro will help us to make everything as cool as possible. We really need your support and we have a plenty of great exclusive things to offer you during this campaign. So, please, back us here, subscribe to our social medias and definitely share this with your friens and hobby mates. Let's bring this mighty kitties to everyone who really needs them! 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/northumbriantin/the-gnomes-of-agaldurs-keep-fantasy-miniatures

Story
      In the depths of Agaldurs Keep, where the deep roots of the ancient Dwarven king's mines break into the natural homeland of the Gnomes, the magicks of the Darkewood begin to take hold. In the years after the Dwarves had left these lands the Gnomes took up residence in the lower sections of the Keep finding it infinitely more comfortable than their underground holes. Moving here exposed the Gnomes to new creatures, new tools and of course the magick that weaves through the Darkewood. Over time Gnomish society changed and began revolving around frogs and fairies instead of just dirt.
          More Gnomes? is this just an excuse for Bad puns?
      No of course not,  but when opportunity knocks it would be rude not to open the door eh?  We originally launched the 'Gnome More MR. Nice Guys' miniatures in 2018 and had always hoped to explore deeper into the history of these strange creatures. Where did they come from, What are they wearing and Why do they get so angry?  With your help in funding this project not only will we be able to answer some of these burning questions but we will also be able to bring a whole heap of brand new Northumbrian Tin Minis into production for general release next year. 
      We spent a fair amount of time considering how these gnomes fit into the world along with the rest of the Nightfolk and the Denizens of the Wood and so to help you bring a little bit more of that world to life they also come equipped with a small free digital adventure. Rumor has it that our author Ken became so engaged with the characters and lore that he built a whole campaign around it, which he may or may not have committed to paper - we shall have to see!
      We have 8 Gnomes and 5 Toads as well as an epic Toad mounted Deathstealer, Several stretch goals which include Additional free Minis!
        What do you get out of this? Well, you can get all of those fantastic miniatures we just mentioned and some addons with a fantastic discount on the usual retail price and perhaps bag yourself some free stretch goals on top!  You also get to lend us a hand in shaping these characters and the lore that surrounds them.

• By Marc
      Kobold Press is thrilled to announce our new Southlands 5th Edition project launches on Nov. 30!

Be the first to be notified when the Kickstarter goes live:
      Southlands Kickstarter

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)