Juegorama Board game Masks [Ks Exclusive 13th october]

Hello friends
We want to show you our next Kickstarter Exclusive campaign on October 13, with 5 models of hygienic and reusable masks with up to 85 washes, with exclusive illustrations by David Daza

Rising Creature model:
LiYaiPW.jpg

This is the link to the Kickstarter campaign

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/juegorama/juegorama-board-game-masks

Soon more news

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

My biggest question is if they have a nose bridge.  Nothing worse than your glasses fogging up after two breaths... 

Hi

Masks do not have a nasal bridge, because they are anatomically shaped. Although honestly with or without a nose bridge, the glasses fog up. In my experience recommend the anti-fog wipes, they work very well.

Here another model, Alien Ambush:

vxNh0Yk.jpg

Link to the Kickstarter campaign:

On 10/6/2020 at 12:52 PM, Iron said:

Although honestly with or without a nose bridge, the glasses fog up. In my experience recommend the anti-fog wipes, they work very well.

With a properly set nose bridge and mask positioning, I've yet to have my glasses fog up - and I've been wearing masks at work since April for most of the day.

Do the masks wrap around under the chin as well? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

With a properly set nose bridge and mask positioning, I've yet to have my glasses fog up - and I've been wearing masks at work since April for most of the day.

Do the masks wrap around under the chin as well? 

Yes, the masks wrap around under the chin as well. 

Soon, I will show you prototypes.

Gotta ask - there's mention of customs friendly and no customs... Which is it for Canada?  Will they be fulfilled from Canada, shipped as taxes already paid, or some other method? 

Please don't say low declared value, as that's illegal, and could get backers into serious trouble if discovered. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Gotta ask - there's mention of customs friendly and no customs... Which is it for Canada?  Will they be fulfilled from Canada, shipped as taxes already paid, or some other method? 

Please don't say low declared value, as that's illegal, and could get backers into serious trouble if discovered. 

HI

Yes its a customs friendly and no customs. In Canada they be shipped for local hub (with other shipments) and yes taxes already paid.

Don't worry we don't say low declared value.

You can see the prototypes for the " Rising Creature" Model

KkUxqfS.jpg

RnOTpN1.jpg

D0X7A9P.jpg

This is the link to the Kickstarter campaign

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.