Sign in to follow this  
Lord of the Dish Pit

Pilgrim/Witch Hunter Firelock Storming Party

The posing and minor conversions work very well to make them uniform, but not clones; good work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good job!

*** Undead? Werewolves and Witches? They went THAT way! ( Points in opposite direction of were his Undead Army is)****

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Completely off topic, but you have my favorite screen name on the whole site. As a former restaurant worker, it speaks to me. And of course your paintwork is always fantastic!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      Painted this charming young fella to be used as an adventurer in different games :)

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      She was the first Bones Black mini I've painted, and I'm digging the new material even if it does feel a bit weird to not douse it in sepia wash first. 

While the addition of a nifty Inquisiting Hat lessens the otherwise piratical vibe she would otherwise have, it does make her face hard to reach. I also noticed that for some reason her braid was completely seperate from her head.

She also had several almost impossible to reach mold lines, but light nitpicking aside, I really like the character of this sculpt.

And with Oswald...

A long term resident of the Shelf of Incompletion. A year or so back I got the idea of swaping out his shovel for the ax from one of Reaper's weapon packs, but until recently didn't have much luck in getting it to stay glued. He's a rather interesting sculpt, his hat and coat are rather witch hunterlike, also I'm not able to determine a reason why the local grave digger needs armored shoulders, but his face and robe also make one wonder if perhaps he dabbles in necromancy on the weekends. Eventually I'll have to pick up another one of him, see what a necromancer conversion might turn out like...

It could be argued that an ax is a vital tool for undertakers, considering the likelihood of the local crypt containing a ghoul warren...

As the forces of Old Night gather outside, the sounds of spectral jobbling can be faintly heard. The Turkey Spirits rise and hunt their prey, eyes glowing with a baleful fire...
      But just as with the 1st Thanksgiving, some hardelf Pilgrims have risen up to protect the fragile sanity of man from these dark forces, I present 
      Hansel and Gretel, Witch Hunters and Turkey Spirit Smiters!

I think this was my longest uncompleted figure, having started him 14 years ago. Having most of him finished to the best of my ability at that time he didn't take too long to complete, and on the advise of Malefactus I plopped him on a larger base, which I painted in the style of the examples found in the Mordheim rulebook. (I also discovered that younger me had closely followed the paint scheme for this figure, changing only the hat, ribbon and sword colors)

The Purging of November begins...

I redid the original freehand on his sword, as younger me had a bit of trouble getting all the letters on. I was also able to stylize them somewhat.

The light dusting on his coat wasn't intentional but a happy accident.

And here he is with some friends, a Ral Partha Witch Hunter who has recently had a Mordheim sword arm attached and a Bones Village Rioter.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)