Bones IV villager (thug?)

Iridil

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I'm a bit behind on my show-offs.  Here's one from July. 

From Reapercon 2020..... I wanted to give this fairy tale classic a modern twist, thus the tie-dyed shawl and the green apple.  Granny might also have some other "organic" produce and specialty home made items behind the counter. 

• By Iridil
      Another NPC - this time a 'robust' bard, with notions of being a fancy man. The blue vest did not work as well as I intended, and of course I noticed the bare spots on the base after photos - but had fun with the feather!

• By Iridil
      Finally painted her up! Is that a wolf head, an elf head, or... your friend's head in the sack? Can't see too well in the photos, but I did add some blood...

• By Inarah
      A lovely little sculpt by Bob Ridolfi, she was part of our swag from  Reapercon 2020.  I added the extra gosling on the base, as well as a couple extra golden eggs. 

I thought they looked more like potatoes than eggs in this shot, though. :) 
    • By Kangaroorex
      I have wanted to paint this one since I first saw it and it's probably the reason I bought the Dreadmere expansion.  It was a really fun paint and during the entire process I imagined this pair slogging through the mire from small town to hamlet and even single dwellings bringing news and exchanging trade goods between people isolated by their environment.  It's a lonely job, just him and his tortoise buy someone has to do it...

Hope you all enjoy it too.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)