Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRaven

Sophie Bust.

If they make a bust I want it in Resin.  

Bonesium doesn't have enough detail(even if BBlack is getting pretty good, it's not that good), and Metal is rather heavy(and expensive).

• Like 1

When busts were even hinted at in the Kickstarter, many requested a Sophie bust.  I'm somewhat surprised we haven't seen one... 

• Like 1

I 100% support a Sophie bust. Yearly Sophie busts even, in all of her different styles!

4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

If they make a bust I want it in Resin.  

Bonesium doesn't have enough detail(even if BBlack is getting pretty good, it's not that good), and Metal is rather heavy(and expensive).

Normal Bonesium definitely doesn't. I am curious at how the busts in Bones V will be (they're Bones Black, right?). Reaper doesn't tend to do well with resin - I have their Maiden bust and the quality on it was.... meh. I think I have another RCon resin and it is so-so. Bones Black busts could fill a really nice niche for people wanting to start painting busts, but not wanting to spend $30 (low end) for a scary new style.

So I support doing Sophie busts in resin for quality, but I would support them in Bones Black as a niche filler in the market.

I am currently painting a 3D printed bust and the quality on it is surprisingly good. Not as good as a cast, but I'm not complaining at all. I'd use that as my comparison point, instead of a cast pour, I think.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

When busts were even hinted at in the Kickstarter, many requested a Sophie bust.  I'm somewhat surprised we haven't seen one... 

I'm still disgruntled that we don't have any Sophie in this KS.....  Or Mr. Bones, for that matter...

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2