Sign in to follow this  
I'mHere

Bones IV Dance of Death

Great work!  Someday mine will be painted... even if I die of old age and have to come back and haunt my grandchildren till they paint it

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mcfoltzy
      Made this for a friend 

• By MoonglowMinis
      Arrgh!  This week we be havin a dreadful lot o' ghostly pirates that'll be sendin shivers down yer timbers.

This accursed crew of damned delinquents are the Ghost Pirates from Bones 4, or the soon-to-be-released Ghosts of the Drowned Nymph (77745) and the Shades of the Drowned Nymph (77747).  I painted these up similarly to the way I painted the spiritual glow of my Demi Lich.  But I didn't want them to all just be blue so I went for a transitional look.  As if they are materializing out of the ethereal plane.  They may have looked fine either way, but I tend to enjoy lots of colors in my minis.  I also chose to paint over nearly all of the translucent material.  I think I'm officially in the paint-over-it camp.

Read on for More Photos:

These guys were quite a bit of fun to paint.  Check out their WIP and my other piratey minis here.

Which ghost is your favorite?

Also, where do you stand on the translucent mini debate?  Paint over them?  Washes and drybrush?  Or leave them as is?
    • By wickedshifty
      My work on the griffon from bones 4 

• By Nial ap Morai
      Finally finished an NPC mage that plays a recurring role in my campaign. Now that she’s done the party will probably never return to her castle .. fun to paint

• By Kangaroorex
      Further efforts to produce a dozen dragons this year brought me out to the desert sands where even dragons new to worry about being spotted if they want a decent meal.  To this end desert dragons are campflaged to look like the ground from above and the sky from below.

Hope you enjoy him 

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)