Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      (Yes, the title is a throwback to a contest I ran years ago on here....no I'm not running another one, with today's shipping rates, ugh......)

This is where I'm going to work on 3D printed terrain pieces for Star Wars Legion, most of which currently are going to be spaceships.  Because why use generic terrain when you can be shooting Rebel Scum hiding behind X-wings and the like?

Up first is this:

All the FDM bits are there, but most of the resin bits (guns, ramp, interior) are still in a bin waiting to have their supports removed and cured.
      I figured I should get a thread started as maybe that will get me over that initial hurdle of actually starting.  This has all been printed for a week or two and just sitting there....plus I'm gonna need that airbrush booth for other things sooner or later....

I will, of course, be attempting to make this look somewhat like the original episode 5 version, not some retconned prequel sillyness.

Now to go listen to some Prism.
    • By Sharkbelly
      This morning I started on one of my Mandalorians.
      Started with base coats on the grey and green and then a dark wash. Then picked out the leather items and washed them as well. Then a first coat on the cape and base. Oh, and base coated and washed the metal too.

• By Sharkbelly
      My next project is these guys. I have also cut up some old sprues to make these stacks of metal bars.

• By Sharkbelly
      Next up, four more stormtroopers. And a bonus pic of my finished measuring and movement tools.

• By Sharkbelly
      Next project: these two. I've started with a base coat of dark grey on the droid and weapons, followed by a wash of Nuln Oil. Base coat and wash for Iden's face as well as for a variant head that is from an old Warhammer kit (so I might be able to use this as a generic RPG character as well.) For Iden I used a darker base coat than for the other one.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)