Color clash and Showcase Gallery

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Reaper_Jon Is there any way to see the Repercon Live painting gallery? The links above go to the RVE gallery. There were a couple minis I remember from the Reapercon Live gallery that I wanted to look at but I cannot get to or find the page for it anywhere. Everything that says Reapercon Live links to RVE.

I know you are busy with Reapercon right now but hopefully you will see this and can check after!

Thanks!

• Super Administrators
On 9/3/2021 at 3:06 AM, Pochi said:

@Reaper_Jon Is there any way to see the Repercon Live painting gallery? The links above go to the RVE gallery. There were a couple minis I remember from the Reapercon Live gallery that I wanted to look at but I cannot get to or find the page for it anywhere. Everything that says Reapercon Live links to RVE.

I know you are busy with Reapercon right now but hopefully you will see this and can check after!

Thanks!

I know they worked before, I will email Kit about this and see what is up! 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

I know they worked before, I will email Kit about this and see what is up! 

Thank you! There was a photo I remember that I wanted to have a better look at for inspiration.

@Reaper_Jon Update! I did find the gallery. The main page, if you click Reapercon Live does go to RVE, not a Reapercon Live page. There is a drop down tab on the RVE that says "History" and under that it says "2020" and the painting galleries are there. So it is there, just hard to find and not labeled properly and the Reapercon Live link goes to RVE.

• Like 1