• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first of the Faerie Folk conversions is coming along nicely. He has an old G.W. plastic Night Goblin torso/tunic with G.W's plastic Zombie arms & legs. The rest of the Guy are my sculpts...I b

Thanks, Glitter. That is the impression I got of him as well.   AND LATER THE SAME DAY, I have another one well underway. The first Fellow got some hair & Faerie wings, while another hea

The St. Valentine's/Cupid Gang  is starting to approach completion, AND I have a Gnomish looking Fellow in the works:   Some individual shots:     More later...or

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

After some ongoing distractions, I have one of the Faerie Fellows perched jauntily on a mushroom ready to be based & painted:

DSCN0289.thumb.JPG.0dfd4dc42e01e0410c073fe4e5c04dab.JPGDSCN0290.thumb.JPG.e7cae8302d0f68de5ae00af8c278044e.JPG

Until whenever.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 5

Another great creature.

Any wanderer into your forest would be hearing giggles, screams and whispers., noticing sudden movements from the corner of his eyes and then suddenly nothing.

Must be a wondrous place to visit, the question remains if one will return from it..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Another great creature.

Any wanderer into your forest would be hearing giggles, screams and whispers., noticing sudden movements from the corner of his eyes and then suddenly nothing.

Must be a wondrous place to visit, the question remains if one will return from it..

Thanks for the reply, Glitter. I am glad you like him.

Visiting the Realm of the Faerie Folk is a dangerous journey. Never returning is one of the perils.

• Like 2

I wasn't all together happy with the way the Faerie Fellow looked perched on the mushroom. SO I swapped him out for a different Faerie Fellow. This one looks like he is about to land on that mushroom:

DSCN0293.thumb.JPG.a7cfbc86b2bca4a16995869c9434f9df.JPGDSCN0294.thumb.JPG.e6545d0fb395e4a83639f5005022dbc1.JPGDSCN0295.thumb.JPG.2fe8725788032b26b3e57e776d1ecaef.JPG

I have found that it is a good move to correct things I am not happy with as soon as I can. It saves later reworks.
Both Faerie Fellows also got some hair help. The former mushroom Guy got a nose & ear job.

• Like 4