Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Midlam - Junior Townsfolk & Villagers

Midlam Miniatures has a cute new Kickstarter with kid and teen miniatures:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/junior-townsfolk-and-villagers?ref=checkout_rewards_page

Project image for Junior Townsfolk & Villagers

Of course I backed, I have backed almost all  of Midlam's Kickstarters, I am definitely a fan of their style.

Edited by Citrine
Updated title to include Midlam
  • Like 7

I've only pledged for the apprentices set in their recent KS, and haven't received it yet. But they do have a good track record and children are rare and these are cute... I backed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SirLancelittle
      These cute critters were extremely easy to paint. Mostly just a base coat and a quick drybrush.
    • By Citrine
      This is the miniatures from the Ghost of Midlam Manor Kickstarter.  I decided I wanted to speed paint something and these ghosts fit the bill, so that is how this became the first Kickstarter completely painted at my house.

The whole gang:

The dark ghosties.  The rusty parts was painted with an ancient paint, Adikolor Rust, from at least 25 years ago.  I am kinda amazed its still viable.

The sheet ghost.  I think this one is hilariously funny.

The gents.

The Ladies.

• By korimar
      Kickstarter Garden Gnomes from Midlam Miniatures

• By Lidless Eye
      Who doesn't love Halflings in Mittens?

Wait, that's not the name of the set?  Why not?

Alright, it turns out they're actually "The Winter Adventurers" from a recent Midlam Miniatures Kickstarter.  As always, Midlam delivers nice old-school designs with newer sculpting methods and details.  I think quite highly of the company.

The Halflings in Mittens:

Wizards and their apprentices:

The Dwarfette:

A human scout.  I tried to go with an Inuit look for her.

Every party has that guy:

• By Lidless Eye
      For the most recent works in progress, a gigantic distraction from my poor Death Guard project.  In the last week, multiple delayed Kickstarters (and one on-time Nickstarter) arrived...as well as the ReaperCon Swag Bag!

Arrivals included:
      Stonehaven Miniatures Giants Stonehaven Adventurers 2017 Midlam Miniatures "Winter Adventurers" Reapercon Swag Bag Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Nickstarter  

While I am trying to complete the Death Guard, I did ready these groups for prime time:

The Giants are nicely sized.  While there are some issues with the scaling between Giant "tribes" in comparison to 5E entries, they do tower over adventurers.  The Wolf Lord, who I expected to be an Ogre-sized werewolf, is massive!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)