Sign in to follow this  
TripleH

Happy Birthday Green Eyed Monster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Green Eyed Monster! Have a BLAST on YOUR VERY OWN GLORIOUS Tuesday...then sleep through Hump Day.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to All! ::)::wub:

Strange Day.  Started with a call for my wife at 0515 from Social Security in Wilkes-Bare, Pennsylvania.  The cretin on the other end of the phone knew they were calling California yet still decided to call in the middle of the night :grr:  For somebody who operates on Emerald City Guild Time and work rules this is definitely the middle of the night.  Never did get back to the very pleasant dream of a warm water waterfall with a nicely appointed and commodious shower facility behind it.

Got back to sleep until noon and then got up and did some "chores" then went out with the intention of having an early dinner at our favorite Italian Joint.  Forgot the place is closed on Tuesday. :unsure: So we ended up at the local Texas Road House, where the pulled pork was delicious and I got a proper Texas Yee-Haw for my birthday.

I am hearing the siren call of Cookies and Cream Ice Cream from our freezer, so we will soon be breaking out the ice cream for a nice desert.

GEM

• Like 3