Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Signum Workshop - 10/27

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/527267827?ref=3nzxlc&token=1a256880&mc_cid=28db65d226&mc_eid=abdb3f3c83

Story

6ec87e761733bb2690384895a56b6a38_origina

Signum Workshop is a division of Signum Games company that specializes in the creation of high-quality fantasy miniatures in STL format for self-printing.

Signum Games have been creating and casting fantasy resin miniatures for several years, and our miniatures have a lot of admirers from all over the world. 3D printers are nowadays becoming more and more popular, therefore we decided to join the market and make our miniatures more accessible to you.

The imagination of our artists and modellers have no borders, and sometimes there are just too many new characters (or variations of one character) for us to be able to cast all at once in resin. But we don't want new characters to just gather dust on the hard drive and wait for their time to come. After all, now we finally can share all our new products with you!

All of our miniatures have 32mm scale, which was not a suitable scale for some board games. All our models in files will be pre-assembled and have an option of individual parts.

You can learn all about the quality of our models and to print files simply by clicking on the link and download a free model!

49d03b993dc1acdfc63c9b7e957c71f3_origina

The Signum Workshop project is only at the very beginning of its journey, so we will be happy to see your support, questions, advice, and comments on Patreon! 

By supporting us on Patreon, every month you will get access to a new set of STL files of our newest miniatures.

Dear friends,

this set introduces 4 factions that will appear on our Patreon in the future.

You will meet Plague fighters from the far East, proud warriors from the hot South, harsh warriors from the cold North, and adventurers from the mountains of the West.

0328215303af84ee6d692b6f9b646479_origina

• Like 4

Ugh!  Legends of Signum again?!  I only have one of their models and I want some more bad!

I will keep any eye on this but they always launch campaigns when the money isn't right for me.  Maybe some day I will get a 3d printer

• Like 3

On 10/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, SamuraiJack said:

They are also selling resin versions

Yeah, but shipping from Ukraine...

I don't have a 3D printer, I want a 3D printer,  but I think I have enough of a backlog.  :down:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, strawhat said:

Yeah, but shipping from Ukraine...

Shipping on my orders from them has been around 10 Euros.. 

• Like 1

The one order I did wasn't "bad" but it was certainly longer than I wanted.  It was about three weeks, I think.

I like that whole "instant gratification" thing.  It's not that I can't wait, I'd just prefer not to.

• Like 2

Looks nice and I backed all their previous kickstarters, but I don't have a printer so it's a hard pass from me.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/mechanicute-chibi-miniatures-digital-stl-and-physical

Story
      DEEP INSIDE THE CRYPTS OF A MYSTERIOUS PLANET,  A NEW THREAT HAS AWAKENED. Once they were the pets of an immortal race... and today,  they have risen, and are hissing angry!
      Who thought that immortalizing their cats into a metal shell was a good idea? It's time to request REINFORCEMENTS! 
      From the lost tech planet, the Mechanicute clan is called onto battle! And Joining them:  Expanded forces from all the corners of the Galaxy!
        The cute and weird onslaught of little warriors is BACK for a third encore! This time featuring more designs, more factions, more vehicles and well... Just more stuff!
        Join our discord channel here: https://discord.gg/TWz5f74 , we'd love to hear from you  and keep you in the loop! Awesome promos, pictures, and other stuff is shared here.
        TWO AMAZING OPTIONS:
      Want to teleport the girls to your fabricator? Can do! We've got Digital file options! Want to bring the battle to your house through the power of modern shipping?  You can! High quality resin printed and delivered with IMPACT! Miniatures
         So, LETS GO:

• By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/the-frost

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printinggoeseveron/mines-of-maznar-3d-printable-dandd-adventure
      Starts in a week:

The campaign will synergize with the Printing goes ever on Patreon, there have already not-Morie releases this month and March will have them as well (not the same as in the KS).

Core bundle:
      10 medium size miniatures 5 large size miniatures 1 huge / gargantuan (depending on how you lay it out) Cave Kraken Modular Dwarven Bridge, with 7 supportless modules to mix and match 4 other dwarf themed terrain pieces, including working gate 3 different species skulls scatter props Full Mines of Maznar D&D 5E Adventure Module, with high quality battlemaps (PDF files)  
      Core Bundle + All Stretchgoals
      20 medium size miniatures + unlimited modular goblin 3d customizer access 11 large size miniatures 1 huge / gargantuan Cave Kraken (depending on how you lay it out) 1 large / huge Balor (2 print sizes supplied) with modular weapons Unlimited access to the modular goblin bundle in our Interactive Modular Mini Customizer Modular Dwarven Bridge, with 7 supportless modules to mix and match 5 terrain pieces for a goblin camp 7 other dwarf themed terrain pieces 6 different species skulls scatter props Full Mines of Maznar D&D 5E Adventure Module, with high quality battlemaps (PDF files)
    • By Cicciopiu
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iscreamart/the-ring-the-innovative-way-to-help-you-paint-your

Found this on kickstarter, seems a very useful handle, the idea of the ring is super and  I find that the way it turn upside-down it's brilliant!

Maybe the shipping for EU it's a bit too hight considering it ship from UK... but at least it is not overpriced. 

I'm in for the early basic :)
    • By Mckenna35
      Thought some of you might find this of interest:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bombshellminis/isw-71b-scout-ship?ref=user_menu

Available as either a physical model or STL

Command power. Command efficiency. Command versatility. Command respect.
      Able to go from atmosphere to Jump in under 18 cronons. Equipped with four Ultonium-powered 418ml SXV-55 Bust-A-Drives™. Voted Starship and Pilot's Scout Ship of the Year. Available with three different equipment payloads. The fastest, safest, most versatile scout ship you will ever fly.
      The all new ISW-71B.
      Boldly go.
      ISW-71B SCOUT SHIP
      Illyrian Ship Works is renowned for excellence in both design and efficiency. The ISW-71B is no exception. It sets the new standard for classic design with modern performance.
      The Scout Ship Miniature Kit is a "game" scale multi-part model pressure cast in high quality urethane resin for easy assembly. It is sized to be compatible with most 28-35mm miniatures for tabletop battle games and RPGs.  The kit may be upgraded through unlocked stretch goals or with Add-On packs available through the Kickstarter project.
      THIS MODEL WILL BE AVAILABLE AS BOTH A RESIN KIT AND AS STL FILE DOWNLOADS.
      In the CORE SET you will get :
      1 ISW-71B Scout Ship kit Unlocked Stretch Goals The ship measures 12"/30.48cm in length overall with a 4.75"/12.06cm diameter hull and an 8"/20.30cm wingspan. It should be suitable for any scenario in the COUNTERBLAST Adventure Battle Game and will fit in on the tabletop with plenty of  scenery and vehicles for other games.
       There are two basic pledges - The Scout Ship Resin Kit which is a physical model kit that will be shipped to you once production is complete or the Scout Ship STL Digital Kit which you can download. Each kit has all the same parts and will include all of the the unlocked CORE stretch goals.
      We have also added the LANCER Backer Level. This is an a la carte level for backers who may want access to the pledge manager after the campaign ends, or may only want certain individual Add On items.
      *NOTE - THIS LEVEL DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FREE STRETCH GOAL ITEMS AVAILABLE ON THE OTHER BACKER LEVLES*
      The parts have been test-printed on EPAX X1K and EPAX E10 resin printers. All of the parts have been sized to fit on a build plate that has a 130.56mm (L) x 82.62mm (W) x 155mm (H) build volume.
      Throughout the campaign we will be sharing pics from other printers in FDM materials too.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)