Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Sage of Beesbury and Old Nan.

was having trouble even picking colors for the sage, then the name Beesbury wandered though my head.  

lets try some free hand! 

Old Nan was just a quick study.  mostly the bone triad, and then 4 different browns.

Next up ill pint the male beggar with a 4 color pallet,  I bet it will be just as effective. 

sage of beesbury.jpg

bee cloak.jpg

Nan B.jpg

Nan F.jpg

• Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Here is a figure I painted up as a character in what my group calls "the B team adventure" - which revolves around the supporting cast for a more standard party. She is the cook/maid. I like the townsfolk from the WIzkids set a lot better than the other humanoids I have painted from them, like the elves. They have a lot of character which makes up for the sometimes shallow detail. I'm proud of this one because she basically had no face and I painted one on with fair success I think.

• By Iridil
      Here is the giant cobra from Bones IV. For some reason I got hung up on this figure for a while - spent a lot of time not painting him.....

• By Iridil
      Here is the owlbear from Bones IV - it will do. I was going for the Eurasian Pygmy Owl, being as it's a small owlbear....

• By Iridil
      Here is a pair from my Bones IV upainted horde - a dreadmere merc and maggotcrown guard. The Mercinary had a  gap in the back of his head, which I just painted over... They are ready to join my bandits!

• By Iridil
      This guy was in the villager group from Bones IV - but I don't think I want him to join in the town meeting.... I am using him as a bandit. I'm happy with the textures and the bottle, but once again the photos show me I need to push my highlights more!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)