Sign in to follow this  
NecroMancer

The Beast and Yokun

Fantastic! The minis are great. The basing is so good! The weathering and dirtiness on the base is very realistic!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gorgeous work!  I love the whole scene and i really like the floor, it looks like its been scuffed and washed by water and wind many many times.  its also colorful but doesnt detract from the bright colors of the actual miniatures, setting the stage without detracting from the players!

Great job, I am envious!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful diorama. The floor is especially well done. Great dynamic to the two opposing characters. I get anime vibes from it due to the nun outfit.

Painting wise the blends are all smooth and the contrast is there. Overall a more muted, naturalistic palette, matching the mosaic on the floor.

Did you paint it on  or is it a texture?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peithetairos said:

Beautiful diorama. The floor is especially well done. Great dynamic to the two opposing characters. I get anime vibes from it due to the nun outfit.

Painting wise the blends are all smooth and the contrast is there. Overall a more muted, naturalistic palette, matching the mosaic on the floor.

Did you paint it on  or is it a texture?

Thanks!

It's the Greek texture roller from GSW.  I just painted in the patterns.

Awesome setting, I really like the colorful macadam. Seems we arrived just in time for the duel. I also love the contrast between the skin and horns / spikes of the beast.

• Thanks 1