• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one looks better back-lit. Only the shadow knows...

RM-77369.thumb.jpg.2b2ce80c53b8ca76fd81e7c325592e04.jpg

Halloween freebee Death Shroud.

Regular model 77636

RM-Halloween-77636.thumb.jpg.7b10ca6c0ced7011992ac0b168001ce7.jpg

And finally, an old Ral Partha set, Lord Soth's Charge, 10-566. I finally pulled out the box and painted them up.

RPM10-566.thumb.jpg.57f44b387e855291ecfe7cc1d57a4e70.jpg

RPM10-566-Soth.thumb.jpg.377c33a5bfadba9b87a84779e9332e1e.jpg

RPM10-566-Spear.thumb.jpg.beb1dd7e9885dc2bbada9fda1ad01a8b.jpg

RPM10-566-Sword.thumb.jpg.714af35c4826bcd2723a8d6c986c8705.jpg

I hope you have a fantastic Halloween. Comments, criticisms and questions welcome.

• Like 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      Another one bites the dust….😆

One of my favorite sculpt…but in the old Bones plastic. I put a little extra into the base, otherwise it was a pretty straight forward zen of Bones quick paint job. Overall I like the scheme and it has given me ideas for when I paint my metal version. Not sure about the green face and the blue glow under the rib cage is too subtle. 

And as an aside …..the quality of Testors Dullcoat is not nearly as good as it was a decade ago. The newer formulation continues to give me a semi gloss finish.  Oh well. 
    • By Waylandrk
      Plenty to paint with the new stuff so started somewhere simple while sorting through the small horde of miniatures that thudded onto the doorstep.
      In reality the head hasn't turned out that good , thank you sunlight, but did look okay and I love the purples on the cloak. The armour isn't quite how I would have liked but tried drybrushing the whole thing rather than relying on a deep wash. Fun figure though 🙂
      Also followed the advice of Rhonda and made colour charts. Really useful as I switch to Reaper paints from others.

• By Pochi
      Here is the Overgourd from Bones 5. He is super fun to paint! I am using him in my D&D game tomorrow! His sidekick is a 3d printed pumpkin cyclops.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Better late than never.

Here's some fun Pumpkin Horrors I painted up for @Inarah for Secret Sophie this past December.  I was still riding on my Halloween spirit when Secret Sophie began, but wanted to do something that fit the winter theme.  Inspired by the snowman-like design of the Pumpkin horrors and my own past mistakes of leaving pumpkins outside to rot all winter, I decided to do a holiday mashup with these guys left out in the cold too long.

With some time having passed, I wish I would have made them look a bit rotten and frost-bitten, but I also like the more colorful result.

More Photos Below the Spoiler:

These were some fun minis and my first time working with metal.  I have now broken the seal and have started looking into other minis that I previously considered off-limits.  I also enjoyed participating in Secret Sophie and joining in to some of the forum shenanigans.  I highly recommend participating in these kinds of things for any who have been reticent.

What are some of your favorite holiday minis?
    • By Glitterwolf
      This is Reaper's Elise the Witch.
      SKU. 02863 ( Metal Figure)

Once she was part of a big Halloween Diorama but that didn't survive the move.
      I was able to save the minis though.

I rebased her, gave her some highlights/ repainted parts.
      She's back in action now, ready to turn you into a frog or a willing servant.

Part of my Undead/Demon/Witchhunters Project
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)